Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
nice teasers, so far it looks good. You know I had a good idea for a NTR scene with Drew, MC goes into the gym or any room to see Drew with one of the girls( it can be anyone) and they were hanging out and bonding. While MC tries to figure out what he’s up, he tells MC that brenna or Catherine wanted to talk to you and he leaves, and drew locks the door and just have his way with her

Reactions: Kyouhei1646

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
To speak to the size of all "What If...?" combined, I've been working a lot with the files when creating my "non-canon fan-repacked DLC" versions of them that inject into the main game. My release with vol 1-5 is 321,91 MiB and I expect vol 1-6 will be just shy of 0,5 GiB, because it has many new animations that are about 180 MiB.
This is not due to compression, as I use the original images and videos. It's purely because I peel off all the files the stand-alone mini-games have in common with the main vanilla game.

HI,

Any update on when your Whatif Vol 1-6 be out? Love your efforts and wanted to see how it plays out.

Cheers

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
HI,
Any update on when your Whatif Vol 1-6 be out? Love your efforts and wanted to see how it plays out.
Cheers
Hi, thanks for the support! Yeah... I've prepared all the code for the DLC injection, but I'm still looking for a believable hook where I can tie it into the game. :unsure:

Spoiler about vol 6 ending: At best I would like a dual-injection where I first let the player make a choice that they believe is the right one, but Hunter wins over Ophelia anyway – unbeknownst to Sterling. Then later on, most likely in chapter 9 the DLC will suddenly trigger in the evening after a specific event is complete.

Another option is that I will just make it possible to begin after the AC is fixed in chapter 9, or perhaps after the rooms were renovated the "mold" was "discovered". But then again, I would like to include a natural place for the player to make a (wrong) choice and trigger the DLC.

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
so it wasn't a total surprise, I guess. It fe
Hi, thanks for the support! Yeah... I've prepared all the code for the DLC injection, but I'm still looking for a believable hook where I can tie it into the game. :unsure:

Spoiler about vol 6 ending: At best I would like a dual-injection where I first let the player make a choice that they believe is the right one, but Hunter wins over Ophelia anyway – unbeknownst to Sterling. Then later on, most likely in chapter 9 the DLC will suddenly trigger in the evening after a specific event is complete.

Another option is that I will just make it possible to begin after the AC is fixed in chapter 9, or perhaps after the rooms were renovated the "mold" was "discovered". But then again, I would like to include a natural place for the player to make a (wrong) choice and trigger the DLC.
Thanks for your effort.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how do i avoide NTR, is there a buttom or i just pick non NTR pathway?
3 ways.

There is an option at the start to turn if off.

If you accidently turned it on, you can go to the last room in the bottom and click on the ugly face to turn it off again.

If you still left it on, when the NTR scene comes around, you get a choice and you can choose the option that makes the most sense to stop the NTR from happening.

with all this, there should be no way to accidently see the NTR scenes.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes