Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
not really sure why I'm getting pounced here for asking a question, I was just asking time details [work time + off time hours details] for this dev, because he makes side content in those specified off hours... because no other dev, at least who I'm aware of has this off-hour thing, that's why I'm curious
Good lord dude, what does it matter? He's not even making "side-content" anymore.

Are you even a patron? Why do you feel at all privy to this information, and why do you assume anyone in this thread would even know the actual answer.

btw, you've a terrible attitude for someone asking a question to what I assume is the dev WWG.
I don't see why he would share the information with you if he were even inclined to do so in the first place.

Stop trolling.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I am no great fan of these three letters , but with these old bastard i'll make an exception. :sneaky:
drew didn't deserve my love...it is like it is. :cautious:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
not really sure why I'm getting pounced here for asking a question, I was just asking time details [work time + off time hours details] for this dev, because he makes side content in those specified off hours... because no other dev, at least who I'm aware of has this off-hour thing, that's why I'm curious
Actualy, everyone who work in home, had off-hour, some will talk about it some not, like Stil996 say, if u dont define that, you run the risk of either slacking or overworking yourself.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Good lord dude, what does it matter? He's not even making "side-content" anymore.

Are you even a patron? Why do you feel at all privy to this information, and why do you assume anyone in this thread would even know the actual answer.

btw, you've a terrible attitude for someone asking a question to what I assume is the dev WWG.
I don't see why he would share the information with you if he were even inclined to do so in the first place.

Stop trolling.
as I said earlier I wasn't trolling, just people pouncing on me for asking a simple question.. I'm a $5 supporter of WWG, I'm not a top tier supporter

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Will MC dad sister and mom appear in the game? I just want to fuck them and rub it on the gremlin face
Do you mean MC's dad's sister and mom? They were seen in a flashback, but I'd like to see them again.

The sister (Keira) also appeared in a What If set in the present. She was looking fine, and she mentioned that her mother still looks good also.

screenshot0101.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018

This is the test build for Chapter Nine. It is a heavily limited build with everything before Chapter Eight removed. You'll need a save that is at the end of Chapter Eight to play. I will be providing one for Windows. I've played through several times already so I don't anticipate any game breaking problems if you stick to Chapters Nine. I would greatly appreciate any form of feedback. From visuals, to story, to spelling and grammar...everything is up for potential improvement.

BETA VERSION
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAVE CHAPTER 8

Link for beta version don't work.

• Angry
Reactions: JojodoLolo
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes