Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Hello, just a small doubt, just to confirm if I understood correctly.
The main story line doesn't have NTR, unless you end up messing it up which sends you to an endgame with an NTR cutscene, that is if you have NTR enabled.
So under no other circumstances do you get horns in the main story, right?

I just started the game and when the guy who helps with the mother's car appeared, I thought: this is going to end badly. I mean I'm not a lover of the NTR, I respect whoever is; Everyone has their tastes, but it's not my thing.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
correct. if you turned off NTR at the start, you won't ever see the option and won't accidently see it.

I don't remember any one helping your mom with her car. it's been a while since i played the start, but that doesn't sound like this game.

Reactions: Taylan13

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
correct. if you turned off NTR at the start, you won't ever see the option and won't accidently see it.

I don't remember any one helping your mom with her car. it's been a while since i played the start, but that doesn't sound like this game.
the man who helps with the punctured car tire, this happens in chapter 2. His name is Eric, if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the confirmation

ScareKing

May 27, 2017

The guy who wants to take Ophelia in a date, help her with some car stuff, then MC and Hunter team up against this guy.

euron37

May 17, 2018
it will be a dumb question but when main game get update I havent played for 2 month I forget which chapter I played it was chapter 7 or 9

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
it will be a dumb question but when main game get update I havent played for 2 month I forget which chapter I played it was chapter 7 or 9
if you played 2 months ago you should be good. the last update was the NTR side stories update.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I haven't played the last 2 side games.I didn't miss anything in the main story, did I?
No. The side games have nothing in them that you wouldn't find in the main game. Think of them as extended and even more ridiculous versions of the bad ends.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018

In Chapter Ten, Amber and Catherine have to make do while our MC is occupied.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heard the war horn. Happy easter everyone. As always, you're welcome.

(Remember to support the dev, if you're capable and like his work. I think this guy deserves it.)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes