undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Where you guys got your working incest patches? It's from 1st post links? because neither of two seem to be working for me. Can someone who has his patch working upload it please?

edit: Nevermind, jez, it seems I had to restart the chapter for it to work. Originally I've started playing it without the patch and then after adding it I tried to just load my save in the middle of the dialogue, and it didn't work this way. So nvm, thanks everyone xd

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So how many bad endings do we have here?
CH 10 has 2
here is my updated list of every bad end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that CH. 10 is out, is the dev gonna work on What If's? Just curiosity
no word yet. i'm pretty sure dev is asleep. hasn't responded in a while. dude is probably tired after all that he went through to get this chapter out recently.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
CH 10 has 2
here is my updated list of every bad end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no word yet. i'm pretty sure dev is asleep. hasn't responded in a while. dude is probably tired after all that he went through to get this chapter out recently.
Interesting, I was hoping for more, I played the beta and enjoyed it and I thought I missed some, so had to ask.
Thanks!

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Well actually the saves don't even show up. I put the file in the saves folder inside the game folder, but when I load up the game, no saves show up
Huh, that might be more of a you thing cause I tried dartred save he posted back there and it worked just fine. HOWEVER the patch still doesnt work for me and now I'm sad

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes