beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Lol geezus guys, I'm guessing dart is in bed so Ill field these but I'm going to bed after:

Final phase? No more scenes, the official release will just have 1-9 as well as any bugs sorted out.

I would very much guess he does write his own jokes, but I'm with you on that. Most of them come across as a guy that's just trying way too hard be too funny but that's just my opinion. Some people actually enjoy it though. There's just way too many zingers and half of them don't land, and wouldn't land if you weren't heavily into American pop culture.

Kompas use a save given here (dart posted one quite a few pages back) and when you load it just sleep to a new day and the new chapter should start.

Finally, I think before he posts the official release he should also go back through and throw the name variable in place of a lot of hard-coded "sterling"s because it really takes you out when the name just up and switches on you like that.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
great update, lots of hot stuff and lots of humor, am i the only one hoping drew turns out to be a decent person and not just hunters sidekick, and that she gets mixed up with the sexual antics going on with and around mc?

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Did MC really get disgustingly disproportionally buff by legitmate exercise means on top of an in universe medical accident that canonically increased his penis size and girth just to get cucked by an old dude who regularly gets severely wounded by a couple of teenage girls and their mom? NTR stories have always been bad but it turns out the real bad stuff comes from trying to be harem and NTR!
MC didn't get cucked, if you want to talk about in-universe canon, since every NTR moment is reset where it didn't happen and you picked the right answer.

theola

Dec 21, 2019
You see, that's one of the main issue with NTR focused game, most of them (like this one) are pretty stupid. The MC will go through thousands of efforts just to get the girl and one motherfucker will just come from nowhere and fuck the girl with little to no effort.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
You see, that's one of the main issue with NTR focused game, most of them (like this one) are pretty stupid. The MC will go through thousands of efforts just to get the girl and one motherfucker will just come from nowhere and fuck the girl with little to no effort.
Because it's just a scene for people that like NTR, it doesn't need relationship development and it's never canon. Legit, how can you call this a NTR focused game where it's just 1 or 2 scenes per updated compared to ~10 of MC?

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Because it's just a scene for people that like NTR, it doesn't need relationship development and it's never canon. Legit, how can you call this a NTR focused game where it's just 1 or 2 scenes per updated compared to ~10 of MC?
Just a scene for people that like NTR, while those that hate it spends updates after updates waiting for the same content. I mean, how many scenes have you spent with her? Hell, she even broke the MC's penis simply because it got too close, and yet within the blink of an eye, the NTR lovers got rewarded... Not complaining, just saying..it happens everytime

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Let me phrase it like this: no matter how MC improves some old dude who gets hospitalized by teen girls multiple times is always a legitimate risk to him..... NTR stories have always been bad but it turns out the real bad stuff comes from trying to be harem and NTR!
The old dude is an old gangster with ways to get drugs, weapons and people to help him. He preys on their weaknesses unlike MC who does things legit and cares for the girls.

Reactions: theola

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Just a scene for people that like NTR, while those that hates it spends updates after updates waiting for the same content. I mean, how many scenes have you spent with her? Hell, she even broke the MC's penis simply because it got too close, and yet within the blink of an eye, the NTR lovers got reward... Not complaining, just saying..it happens everytime
Yes, because you're not meant to create any hard feelings towards Hunter getting whatever he wants since it's never canon and he uses the girls instead of getting it the legitimate way. This is all there is to it, Hunter is named that way not without a reason and if wanted to simply use them he'd also get access to drugs, for example.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Considering the amount of time between updates and the amount of spin off content that is 100% NTR focused between them, on top of the fact that this game has an ntr switch im gonna say " No shit Sherlock " this is an NTR focused game
You're NTR focused here, 1 scene compared to 10 or more per update and the spin-off doesn't count since it's not this game, it's a damn spin-off.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
so mc cant push hunter? One of the sisters pushes him and he almost loses a fucking eye.... what would happen if MC and his deformed inflatable sailor arms pushed him instead? would the drugs save him? would someone maigc
Yeah, just kill the guy because the girls would surely just look the other way. They have no idea of the fight between MC and Hunter, you can't just push him down the stairs and expect a harem to be your reward.

Reactions: criestoomuch

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Yes, because you're not meant to create any hard feelings towards Hunter getting whatever he wants since it's never canon and he uses the girls instead of getting it the legitimate way. This is all there is to it, Hunter is named that way not without a reason and if wanted to simply use them he'd also get access to drugs, for example.
Honestly, your argument is horseshit. I am the MC, off course I put myself in his shoes, after all, what's the point of playing games if not for that.
I am not annoyed that hunter get to fuck her (in the NTR context), my issue is the amount of astronomical effort by the MC while Hunter does nothing compared to that.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Honestly, your argument is horseshit. I am the MC, off course I put myself in his shoes, after all, what's the point of playing games if not for that.
I am not annoyed that hunter get to fuck her (in the NTR context), my issue is the amount of astronomical effort by the MC while Hunter does nothing compared to that.
Why are you projecting yourself onto MC in non-canon NTR scenes instead of the actual canon ways the event progresses? Can you be certain the NTR version of Ophilia exists if it's not canon? Maybe if MC was more pushy he would get what he wants, but that means using them.

Reactions: Xavier DAnger
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes