theola

Dec 21, 2019
You're NTR focused here, 1 scene compared to 10 or more per update and the spin-off doesn't count since it's not this game, it's a damn spin-off.
A damn spin off that gets loads of updates filled with NTR (focused on a part of the game's fan) while the other updates comes in drips. And when it finally came...here we are.... We have to wait for another 6 months while other guys gets their fill.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
How the hell are they going to know you did it? They didnt seem to blame the little sister when dudes eye was hanging out.... I get you really like this game and want to defend it but please dont reply any further if you are going to use excatly the same amount of logic this game does. (that is 0 logic btw)
Because an injury caused by an accident is bigger than death, you think it more logical for the dev to give us an option to kill Hunter and nothing to follow from it? His old gang, his connection, the police, nobody would seek answers? That is the high IQ logic you would want implemented?

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Simpgor

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Why are you projecting yourself onto MC in non-canon NTR scenes instead of the actual canon ways the event progresses? Can you be certain the NTR version of Ophilia exists if it's not canon? Maybe if MC was more pushy he would get what he wants, but that means using them.
My argument seems to elude you. Here is my point, we were waiting for this update for more than six months... You NTR lovers got yours frequently. And when it came, we have a situation where HUNTER gets what WE WERE WAITING FOR, and we still have to wait for another SIX MONTH while you guys gets your fill. Come on man, be reasonable

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
How the hell do you think the game is going to end? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
With Hunter losing, possibly killed an MC getting a harem, yes I know, but that does seem plausible at the end of the story, not at the start or in the middle. By the end the dev can explore how and why Hunter is gone and what that means to MC.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hey what's differerence with nrmasl version? and when will normal version will be released? thanks

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
ask yourself which would make for better NTR? Then you will have your answer!
its not any more ntr than whats already going on in the no ntr route, the no ntr route is more like free love route and sure mc is the only dick involved but a lot of us here(forum in general, maybe not this specific thread) dont consider trans/futas as rivals in harem games unless they are written in that way. so if for example drew turns out to be decent with no interest in serving up girls for that decrepit piece of outdated jerky hunter, and mc starts trusting her and become close to her then as long as its not written to be it wouldnt have to be unnatural for her to join the household for real. i get that people would want that to be optional tho. but its not ntr unless the writing would have drew screw his girls behind his back to steal them away or if mc was written to be jealous and uncomfortable/disgusted by the idea of drew joining in for example.. i know some people would but i wouldnt complain if the game adopted a similar relationship dynamic as in Lunars Chosen, mc being the only guy in the relationship but the girls still having fun with each other with little concern if they go extra/different equipment.

whatever any of us here wish for its all up to dev and his supporters anyway

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
Lol geezus guys, I'm guessing dart is in bed so Ill field these but I'm going to bed after:

Final phase? No more scenes, the official release will just have 1-9 as well as any bugs sorted out.

I would very much guess he does write his own jokes, but I'm with you on that. Most of them come across as a guy that's just trying way too hard be too funny but that's just my opinion. Some people actually enjoy it though. There's just way too many zingers and half of them don't land, and wouldn't land if you weren't heavily into American pop culture.

Kompas use a save given here (dart posted one quite a few pages back) and when you load it just sleep to a new day and the new chapter should start.

Finally, I think before he posts the official release he should also go back through and throw the name variable in place of a lot of hard-coded "sterling"s because it really takes you out when the name just up and switches on you like that.
Screenshot_2022-06-14-17-05-05-94.jpg
Don't know, man. It ain't working. It jus crashes. Tried ignoring it, but it still crashes. Should I redownload it?

Oct 10, 2017
I don’t know if I like this game anymore.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a bad game and “What? Why? Games” has been consistent on both render-quality and content throughout the years, this release included.

The problem, at least in my opinion, is that we’ve reached a point in the story where every character feels as if each time a scene starts they’ve just finished snorting a fucking metric ton of cocaine and/or the world’s strongest aphrodisiac. Everything’s just so… extreme… unhinged even. Mc’s evolution is also something that has been increasingly bothering me throughout recent updates. It feels like by the end of the story he’ll just be a mass of muscles with a mouth for eating the girls out and a dick for fucking. A half-sentient sex homunculus.

It feels, to me, like a video game franchise that has run it's course. You played the first one by chance and liked it, you loved the sequel, enjoyed the threequel, but by the time the fourth instalment came out you just... aren’t feeling it anymore.

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
This chapter felt like watching a professional chess player prepare his move for checkmate. All the pieces of the story begin to align for an epic finale...
1655198529282.png

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
It feels, to me, like a video game franchise that has run it's course. You played the first one by chance and liked it, you loved the sequel, enjoyed the threequel, but by the time the fourth instalment came out you just... aren’t feeling it anymore.
Your comment reminded me of the Borderlands franchise. Hell, they even share a penchant for over the top comedy (although the execution is pretty different).

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Def made some big improvements but jfc, ophelia. Render quality way up, writing still drones, anims are way better

Last edited:

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
And it's done. I mean, i read chapter 10.

So, later i will write a more longer review. For now i would say - Wow, so many actions and animatons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suppose it will be 3-5 chapter depending on pacing before End.

Everything’s just so… extreme… unhinged even.
I think its more simpler. The seduction itself, the building can be more interesing than sex. Right now almost all lines were crossed. But i can see lacks of more emotional sex scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: CandiKing

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Personally for me, biggest disappointment is waiting for so long for mom sex scene and not getting it, instead Hunter does. And now we have to wait another 6+months. Worse is, ntr fans also get what if( 5 out of 6 are ntr focused) while we, again, have to wait for another 6 month.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes