stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
If I download chapter 9 on the main page is that the whole game or just chapter 9? The chapter 10 download is smaller so I'm not sure. I'd like to start at the beginning.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Holy crap do people take these games way too seriously.
You don't say. And worse of all is that I have seen worse in other threads.
The truth of the matter is that this game is probably not gonna end.
As weve seen before its a lot more likely that this game will get milked, get on-hold, and abandoned than being fully completed with an actual ending.
The dev has always talked about how he has plans already for the second game he wants to make after PV. He also has planned how he wants to end this game.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
If I download chapter 9 on the main page is that the whole game or just chapter 9? The chapter 10 download is smaller so I'm not sure. I'd like to start at the beginning.
If you want to start at the beginning you either download the chapter 9 file or wait until the dev released the full update of chapter 10 because so far this chapter 10 download is just this chapter for beta testers.

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
Also anyone know how to add the chapter 9 save file onto Mac having trouble trying to add it on or was the save file only for windows

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm glad I stopped playing this game a long time ago. Dev cares more about people who like NTR than about his main game (love routes) + even in the main game he adds ntr (I know.. it's avoidable.. but now we have new character and I heard a few things about her and MC dad)

Additionally, this sandbox, repeating events, is tiring.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I'm glad I stopped playing this game a long time ago. Dev cares more about people who like NTR than about his main game (love routes) + even in the main game he adds ntr (I know.. it's avoidable.. but now we have new character and I heard a few things about her and MC dad)

Dev kind of abandoned the sandbox theme a few updates ago. It's pretty much just a kinetic novel at this point. There are no more choices anymore it's just what order do you want to see the scenes. You just skip to whatever hour the scene takes place and just head to whatever room they are in

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019

You NTR complainers are something else man. Chill the fuck out its just a game

too tired

Sep 22, 2021
I don't usually write nothing here but due to the circumstances of this update and the ammount of shit the dev gets to read here everyday, I feel I just need to say that the update was fckng extraordinary, the wait was worth every second and looking forward for more pv content (won't say anything else to not spoil anyone asdfuasdif)
This is clearly one of the best games in this website and I hope he/she can overcome quickly the patreon bs
Good work, dev!

Sure, this is just my opinion, but I just think that's based on what I like to see in games, if you don't like the game you can just casually leave and look for sht that actually suits you, if you have anything to add, you can write a constructive negative review in the right tab without flooding the main thread
But, well again, that's just how I see things

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes