LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
I’m trying to add the chapter nine save into Mac but idk where to put it in I’ve placed it in the game folder but nothing happens no new save with chapter 9 complete any one know where I need to place it or in which specific folder

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Also about the what ifs part of the problem is that the hunter scenarios always win. They arent actually supposed to be ntr minigames. The ntr crowd just took over the higest tier of patron and they are the voters. 3 of the what ifs are just brenna and Hunter, even though that's already been in the main game, instead of more interesting suggestions. There are non ntr suggestions each time and the 6th one originally wasnt going to have ntr at all. The ntr fans just kind of took over the patreon at some point.
Know mod already gave the NTR Discussion a stop. (but this is just the "what if" part)
The part about "far more interesting option" about what if... is just... that is what you feel that is more interesting. You can't blame the higher tier patreons, who are paying, to choose what you like instead of what they like. It is like a person going to a restaurant, paying for what they want. And someone that is well, not there, wanting him to order another dish because that dish is better, according to the bystander.

And now that Ophelia's content is "fully unlock", trust me, she will be ruling what if with well, Brenna maybe?

wilt

Jun 4, 2017
is chapter 10 a single chapter or does it contain chapters 1-9? comparing the weight of the two files I think it should contain all the chapters

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I am a Brenna fan and I can undoubtedly confirm that this was literally the best update till date. None of the previous ones comes close to this one when comparing the amount of scenes , new character content , ongoing character story lines and almost no bugs. Personally this is the best the game on f95, so MAJOR !!! MAJOR !!! props to the dev to deliver this so early for with all the Patreon bs they are going through. And a big F U to Patreon.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Would someone be so kind to attach the current version 10 patch here? Download limit reached on Mega and the patch on DONTCENSOR isn't updated.

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Would someone be so kind to attach the current version 10 patch here? Download limit reached on Mega and the patch on DONTCENSOR isn't updated.
I'm using the one from Mega, but it doesn't seem to change any text for me. But here ya go anyways.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I am a Brenna fan and I can undoubtedly confirm that this was literally the best update till date. None of the previous ones comes close to this one when comparing the amount of scenes , new character content , ongoing character story lines and almost no bugs. Personally this is the best the game on f95, so MAJOR !!! MAJOR !!! props to the dev to deliver this so early for with all the Patreon bs they are going through. And a big F U to Patreon.
Also Brenna fan so I'm glad to hear this is a good update cant wait to play after work.
But ill agree to disagree with this being the best game on F95. Its def one of the best though.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So why are there two separate downloads of about the same size? Do they both contain the full game? Why are they separated if so? Chapter 9 and Chapter 10?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes