たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
does chapter 9 have all the previous chapters? or do I have to find a site where I have to download them just to play the other chapters?

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
Been using Joiplay and got to put in the save file into the Save folder, but it's not showing up. Maybe because I'm using Android, but I do not know what to do with this.

kabraly

Oct 4, 2017
After so many month's putting unavoidable NTR :poop:-Short Games -Now we get Update Ophelia got Fucked thats super Sad :(for this Good Game ...Mc should have Sex with her insted (y)

Screw NTR :poop:
But you can play without NTR in this game. What's your point?

Reactions: KiraJames

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Wait, I just went through the code for the patch and it obviously WOULDNT work. It doesnt change a variable, it changes each line of dialogue where the roommate takes place, so until its updated it will not work

edit: holy crap! no wonder production takes so long. WWG might want to code his next game a little differently. I can see why the dialog changes took a few days :unsure:

nathados9

Jul 20, 2017
Does he write his own jokes? I get a feeling that he spent bulk of last 6 months on humor instead of working on the game. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes