May 10, 2020
This masterpiece is only lacking two things that is music and sex sounds
If we had sex sounds we could end up waiting a whole year for each update rather than the comfortable yet excruciating 4-6 months we’ve had. I think music would be pretty easy but sex sounds would take up so much development time and I just want to get as much content as fast as possible

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So Sterling will get to have fun with the girls no matter what you do? Well, in that case Ch9 to me was the story's finale and have no reason to carry on, I'll just keep the game up until that chapter. Thanks for the heads up :)
You gonna stop playing because the MC have fun with the girls????????? That makes NO sense!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You gonna stop playing because the MC have fun with the girls????????? That makes NO sense!
Wait wait...Sterling is MC's name? Shit okay, that's my bad then, I NEVER use default name, so hence the confusion, I always refer to MCs as MC, not their default name because I always use my own custom name and won't remember the defaults :ROFLMAO:
Alright, so who's the chick with a dick then that I heard about? Can prevent them from getting any action like you can Hunter?

Reactions: x0run

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is it just me or do a lot of the players of this game not get the joke? I can't be the only one that sees the inherent satire, can I?

Reactions: QuantumVNs
May 10, 2020
Loved the new update, especially the scene with Catherine and brenna and the one with Brenna and Ophelia. This update has been top notch. I don’t know how to use spoilers so forgive me. I’m disappointed drew only got the one NTR scene tho, but it was still amazing. One note is that despite having more animations than the first 8 chapters combined this one felt unusually small. I think it was more so that each path’s progression had a different animation for nearly every step. I also like that all the Ophelia content didn’t end up being the last thing you grind out toward the end of the chapter because before you had to do most of the quests to unlock the big event for the chapter that would then allow you to unlock the Ophelia route. The Ophelia route could be done alongside everything else and it never ended up feeling stale due to only being able to do it by itself towards the end like chapters 8 and 9. I absolutely loved all the content with Catherine and brenna, and I feel like we’re in definite threesome territory for chapter 11 with those two. Everything is going so much faster now and I’m all for it. The dev has pretty much mastered the pacing and there is a definite improvement as opposed to the first 6 chapters. It might just be that every single one of the girls who are actually related to sterling (Ophelia, cath, brenna, Lucia, and Aliza) has been fucked by sterling (Ophelia is anal only, soon to change) so there isn’t any slow build up of relationships and nobody is really hesitant about going all out except for Lucia and Ophelia, but I bet that’ll be fixed by the next update. To prove my point, Catherine just straight up fucks brenna with a strap on in this chapter and I was very pleasantly surprised. I have a bad feeling that we might be coming close to the end and it will be really sad to see such a goated game finish. But WWG has already planned a second one so there is still hope for the future. I think that this game will most likely be finished within the next 2 or 3 years. There isn’t much mystery left regarding the dad except for the curveball we were thrown at the end of the chapter. Besides that, we still haven’t seen anything of Lucia’s mom or grandmother aside from one what if and kumiko’s boss sounds like she’ll be awesome. In terms of predictions for chapter 11, I’m hoping that we get a proper flashback for the dad with animations and everything and we’ll be able to see drew and hunter fucking his family. I think kumiko is definitely getting fucked next chapter and there is a possibility of a foursome with Rebecca amber and Catherine. I also can’t wait to see how the bit with the clerk girl pans out but I think sex with her is definitely possible. Most definitely doing vaginal with Ophelia and we might get a proper threesome with her and Aliza. Brenna and cath threesome is definitely possible too. I just hope we won’t have to wait 6 months again for the next update and we can get some more variety. I’m not even gonna think about patreon right now but I am really excited to possibly see drew in a lot more what ifs since i still cannot look at hunter without having to gag. I love where this game is headed and I give it 5b stars

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Wait wait...Sterling is MC's name? Shit okay, that's my bad then, I NEVER use default name, so hence the confusion, I always refer to MCs as MC, not their default name because I always use my own custom name and won't remember the defaults :ROFLMAO:
Alright, so who's the chick with a dick then that I heard about? Can prevent them from getting any action like you can Hunter?
Sterling is the MC, Hunter is grandfather and drew is the Unicorn Aunt with a dick

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I started chapter 10 and I'm kind of confused, is Drew going to became fully transformed girl for Non-NTR path and transformed to girl but with dick for NTR path? Or she is going to have dick no matter what?
She's clearly a villain so I don't think she will fully transform.

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
I know it was 16 pages ago, but this was posted yesterday...
you mean i have to play the game from the start again? Btw Android port is available but i still have some doubts cause the game is still on beta version.(chp 10)Hope it's work. Might start playing from the start again lol.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sterling is the MC, Hunter is grandfather and drew is the Unicorn Aunt with a dick
Yeah, of course knew who Hunter is, just that MC's default name never registered to me. And now I know the name of the dickly aunt too, thanks, easier to get the references from now on :)

Can you prevent Drew from nailing anybody? Now that I think about it, it's probably a stupid question, considering what reads in orange on the OP, but doesn't hurt to ask anyway :LOL:

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
you mean i have to play the game from the start again? Btw Android port is available but i still have some doubts cause the game is still on beta version.(chp 10)Hope it's work. Might start playing from the start again lol.
As has also been stated before, this is only the new chapter. You cannot start from the beginning, because there's no chapter 1-9. You need an end of chapter 9 save to play this (The OP even states this).

If you don't have a save from Chapter 9 endpoint, use the search function within this thread.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, that makes more sense then :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, of course knew who Hunter is, just that MC's default name never registered to me. And now I know the name of the dickly aunt too, thanks, easier to get the references from now on :)

Can you prevent Drew from nailing anybody? Now that I think about it, it's probably a stupid question, considering what reads in orange on the OP, but doesn't hurt to ask anyway :LOL:
yes. anyone nailing the girls except the MC is a Bad end, if you get one you get zapped back in time to redo the decision. That why there is no real NTR in this game. Only moments where you get to see how you "fucked up". And if you turn of NTR in the menu you don't even see that.

PS, No custom names in this, hence Sterling is always Sterling

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes