Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
yes. anyone nailing the girls except the MC is a Bad end, if you get one you get zapped back in time to redo the decision. That why there is no real NTR in this game. Only moments where you get to see how you "fucked up". And if you turn of NTR in the menu you don't even see that.
Alrighty then, thank you my good sir :cool:

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
As has also been stated before, this is only the new chapter. You cannot start from the beginning, because there's no chapter 1-9. You need an end of chapter 9 save to play this (The OP even states this).

If you don't have a save from Chapter 9 endpoint, use the search function within this thread.
I did use the chp 9 save end that was provided here, but the saves won't work and the game won't even show the saves files lol. So Did I get the wrong one ? I hope anyone of the members here pass me the saves files of Android.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did use the chp 9 save end that was provided here, but the saves won't work and the game won't even show the saves files lol. So Did I get the wrong one ? I hope anyone of the members here pass me the saves files of Android.
I'm not sure how it works since I used my own save, they get stored in 2 locations,
  1. the local one in
    PowerVacuum-10Beta-pc\game\saves
  2. The persistant one in
    C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PowerVacuum

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^that, i was also thinking Aliza house event. Have you tried every bubble that has Aliza in it? i'll still check your save if you're stuck.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
im a little bit dissapointed as i expected i would be. but this is more of personal preference, i almost skipped all of drew parts, because trans is not my thing. and only a single hunter scene, and he didnt even get to fuck the other one. she just watched. hope we get more of that in a what if

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
here you go.. also tried turning the NTR switch on and off, nothin happened.. only event with her is with Ophelia in the living room..
try going to 8PM or 20:00 in-game while i check your save.

edit: yeah, i don't see a way to progress, i'll let WWG know.

Reactions: x0run

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
people like me who believe she would start bad but flip side later, in the end, i not even say shes a villain lol, seems like shes more open to allow MC fuck everyone, ony the last scenes made some mess but could be MC miss interpreted.
Hunter is also open to allow Sterling to fuck everyone, but (just like Drew, no doubt) he wants to join in, which Sterling doesn't want.

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
I'm not sure how it works since I used my own save, they get stored in 2 locations,
  1. the local one in
    PowerVacuum-10Beta-pc\game\saves
  2. The persistant one in
    C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PowerVacuum
Any idea about the Android saves location? I feel bored playing on my laptop or pc. Cellphone seems comfortable lol.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i downloaded chapter 10 - is this some dark sarcasm? couldn't even play a bit lol i so want to see ophelia getting fucked by hunter

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes