ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Hunter is also open to allow Sterling to fuck everyone, but (just like Drew, no doubt) he wants to join in, which Sterling doesn't want.
Hunter use different methods to get what he wants, Drew and MC conquer the girls, maybe Lucia would like to fuck MC and Drew but definitely shes dont want anything with Hunter without hes stuff.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Damn, that was a really good chapter. I'm a bit confused as to why they didn't pay off the aphrodesiac vent setup this chapter, but I hope it comes back.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Out of curiosity, did Lucía somehow manage to get hold of a collection of discarded books written by slimy guys like that Super Seducer guy while off-camera? Because she's downright talking like a creepy uncle.
Well hunter or Drew is her daddy so either way she gets it from them.
While I'm not ruling out some genetics (which would impact the entire family), I think the joke is more that all of her experiences with flirting and sex outside of with the MC are from visual novels, kinda like this one... :D

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Welp, the Catherine-Brenna rape scene made stop playing. I guess the scenes I didn't like kept piling up, and at that point it just boiled over. What can I do, some games just aren't for me.

Reactions: Mayonesa

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Will we have the mother of the cousin and the mother of the MC's father (I don't remember if she is dead or not) in the game too, I know that the mother cousin she appeared in one of the episodes of what if...? where she went a bit hypocritical due to what we know about her, but I wanted to know if she will appear I don't say that to have a relationship with her just for her to find out about her daughter, I know that her cousin's mother and grandmother have already died for some players because they had an affair with hunter and drew, like i said you don't even have to have a relationship with them just to kind of show the consequences of what they did to their family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I think Drew its not like Hunter about the drugs, maybe Hunter use drugs in the house and Drew was just enjoying it, and i dont remember anything about father being seduce by Drew, its a theory or was mention on the game?
It isn't mentioned in the game that there was any romance between Drew and the father, but there are many attachments and messages that MC found about them.

Reactions: acewinz
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes