Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sterling doesn't seduce, he just trips on a regular bases, and somehow ends with his cock in someone.
The only reason he is getting any sex is because Hunter is prepping everyone for him.
Poor Hunter, he does all the work and gets none of the rewards.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Without a doubt, the story enters its most interesting moment, a world of possibilities opens up, I want to congratulate its creator for his great work, I am aware that there will be a long wait for the next chapter but I will be looking forward to it...

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Without a doubt, the story enters its most interesting moment, a world of possibilities opens up, I want to congratulate its creator for his great work, I am aware that there will be a long wait for the next chapter but I will be looking forward to it...
This is the worst part when the dev is so good! But I have to say: worth the wait!!

Reactions: porotropo

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Lol, i think i should replay that part, dont even remember about Kevin emails say anything about MC father, just saying Ophelia and Drew had a relationship.
you misread that lol. The emails mention David (Sterling's dad) and Drew had a relationship.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
looks bangable? sure. Would i actually want to? nah. It's borderline gay territory. She's still mostly a guy. not even a vag slit, just lost her balls.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
looks bangable? sure. Would i actually want to? nah. It's borderline gay territory. She's still mostly a guy. not even a vag slit, just lost her balls.
you super into ntr but borderline gay is taboo? itsthesamepicture.jpeg . Basically a woman with a dick is a problem but being cucked, by a zombie no less, isn't? At least she's got some actual character development.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Anyone else think Drew looks really bangable?
Cause I don't know how I'm supposed to feel and I want to know if Sterling will go for her in the future.
Looks bangable and she being woman with penis is pretty much big wasted oppurtunity. If I was DEV I would make her two path: woman with penis and fully transformed woman and that would be pretty good. But currently it's pretty much hard pass for most of players of this game.

Reactions: GGGanon
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes