dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
do I gotta download both the chapter 9 and 10 or just one?
is this your first playthrough? If it is, yes. CH 9 contains all of CH 1 through 9. once you beat it, you copy and paste your save into CH 10.

if not, just take your CH 9 save and put it into CH 10.

Jun 21, 2018
is this your first playthrough? If it is, yes. CH 9 contains all of CH 1 through 9. once you beat it, you copy and paste your save into CH 10.

if not, just take your CH 9 save and put it into CH 10.
not my first playthrough, but I think the last time I played there was only 7 chapters or so, ty bud.

Reactions: dartred

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
NTR is my jam, especially involving Black men and asian/white women. Will I find this content in the main game or in the mini-games? Thanks y'all-peace & luv
no not in the current story anyway, so far everyone is more or less white. (with the exception of one "what If" #4)

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
Seems the Dev like to double down with each chapter, chapter 10 is almost as big as chapters 1-9 combined, same as chapter 9 was almost as big as 1-8 combined

The Beta download is just the latest chapter you need a completed save from chapter 9 to play it #12,990
alrighty~ Imma just redo chap 1-9 cuz my game is bugged on chap 9's Lucia night event and won't happen...
I've already tried being in my room in the afternoon a lot of times and I've done all the prerequisite tasks that needed to be done beforehand and the only thing I'm left with is Ophelia's night thing-- which can only be done by completing the Lucia one.... so yea.. gotta go and speedrun 1-9

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Does anyone find the appeal of NTR to be the enjoyment of watching others' humiliation? Classic schadenfreude, kind of like gawking at a car crash, or watching "fail" videos. Maybe some people like it as a cuckold fantasy, but for me NTR is more sadistic than masochistic.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, that is a big part of it. Even if the guy never finds out, like in the two bad ends we got this chapter. Sterling didn't see either happen, but it was still great because it wasn't him.

Reactions: porotropo and x0run

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
If I download chapter 9 on the main page is that the whole game or just chapter 9? The chapter 10 download is smaller so I'm not sure. I'd like to start at the beginning.
If no one has answered you yet. The Chapter 9 downloadable on page one should contain Chapters 1-9.

The Chapter 10 Beta is a standalone with all the Chapter 1-9 story and stuff taken out of it for highest Patreon tier/beta testers to review and experience.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
alrighty~ Imma just redo chap 1-9 cuz my game is bugged on chap 9's Lucia night event and won't happen...
I've already tried being in my room in the afternoon a lot of times and I've done all the prerequisite tasks that needed to be done beforehand and the only thing I'm left with is Ophelia's night thing-- which can only be done by completing the Lucia one.... so yea.. gotta go and speedrun 1-9
or you could use the savefile in the post I posted the link to.

Reactions: geneinfinity

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Why is the mom okay with anal but not vaginal? :unsure: Isn't that like eating your second helping of dessert before the main course?:p

• Haha
Reactions: porotropo

johanes

May 14, 2017
quick question... Do you need to play Ch1-8 if your starting from the beginning and if so. Where are the chapter downloads? or is Chapter 9 the combination of all previews chapter???

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
you misread that lol. The emails mention David (Sterling's dad) and Drew had a relationship.
Lol, i complete missread that, too cold where i live and i kinda skip some text, definitly going to replay the chapter when full version arrive.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something but is the patch working for other people on ch.10? I put it in the game folder and ch.10 has gone back to roomate/ward/neighbour dialogue?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something but is the patch working for other people on ch.10? I put it in the game folder and ch.10 has gone back to roomate/ward/neighbour dialogue?
I never managed to get it to work, though others have said it worked for them.

Reactions: Gdiggers
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes