Jan 21, 2020
I'm honestly worried for wwg... I'm not entirely sure how he's gonna top this chapter... (Yes, it was THAT good.)

The ophelia and rebekah content were personal highlights, but everything else was fantastic as well. Plus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: porotropo

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
This is like traps. If he looks completely like a girl and that's what i found attractive, then i was attracted to the thought that he was a girl. Once i learn that he's a guy and i'm still into it, then i think that goes into gay territory.

I had all intentions of falling for a girl.
Traps only work if you're attracted to women in the first place. That's the whole point. Being gay means you're exclusively attracted to men. So even if you had gay sex with the trap, you'd be bi, not gay, because you're presumably still attracted to women.

As for transwomen, that's a whole different issue because of gender identity. A transwomen does not view herself as a man, so whether sex with them is "gay sex" depends on how you view them. You've made it clear that you still see them as men. I don't share that view, so we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

People's sexuality is too complex to put into simple boxes just based on your own opinion. You could make the argument that pegging is gay, but a lot of femdom enjoyers would balk at that because they only like it because a woman is doing it.

Tl;dr: Let people enjoy what they enjoy without ascribing labels to them that only fit from your perspective. After all,

fact is you are still attracted to the idea of other men, its gay with more steps. You're using the girl as a condom for the other dudes dicks. It's far more gay than being attracted to someone that is with one detail aside is a woman.
it doesn't feel great when people mislabel you, does it?

Reactions: DBOO

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
I never managed to get it to work, though others have said it worked for them.
I have no clue why it isn't working. I even re-downloaded ch.1-9 and it literally has "family" in a line near the end of ch.9 and it switches to roommates at the beginning of ch.10.

Did anyone say how it worked for them?

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something but is the patch working for other people on ch.10? I put it in the game folder and ch.10 has gone back to roomate/ward/neighbour dialogue?
I never managed to get it to work, though others have said it worked for them.

Relatively certain they were lying or misinformed. I opened the code itself in the patch and it goes line by line changing roommate and ward. So since its not a variable switch it wouldnt work in subsequent builds. Someone has to update it changing the new lines with each chapter. So no, it doesnt work (not for chapter 10 at least) until someone updates it

Reactions: Gdiggers

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Relatively certain they were lying or misinformed. I opened the code itself in the patch and it goes line by line changing roommate and ward. So since its not a variable switch it wouldnt work in subsequent builds. Someone has to update it changing the new lines with each chapter. So no, it doesnt work (not for chapter 10 at least) until someone updates it
I just deleted the patch and tried re-downloading and re-attaching.

It seems to work now.

The only difference is that initially the patch downloaded "patch (1)" because of another patch in the mega downloads. Re-naming it back to "patch" has seemed to make it work. Seems silly, but that might be my mistake, not sure.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Not lying. I redownloaded the patch and it worked for me fine. I don't really think the patch working would be something for that many people to lie. That would be pretty counterproductive and would just take longer for a working patch to come out

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the patch IS updated to CH 10, you can see it in version number of the patch. The guy even said his patch is now working.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Nope, updated the same time as the game released. I checked when it dropped and it was updated with CH 10. Otherwise how were all of us able to play with incest patched? that wouldn't make sense if it just updated.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Nope, updated the same time as the game released. I checked when it dropped and it was updated with CH 10. Otherwise how were all of us able to play with incest patched? that wouldn't make sense if it just updated.
I downloaded both last night. There were 2 links, theres only 1 this morning. It was obviously updated. The ones last night were 120 something kilabytes and the one I just downloaded was a 154 when I made the transfer I compared the two and there were extra lines :FacePalm:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Then explain how we all played a patched version when the game dropped?

look at this pic, undeniable proof. the game dropped at 6:33 and i'm sharing the CH 10 patch on the official discord at 6:36

1655259095836.png

Reactions: porotropo

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Then explain how we all played a patched version when the game dropped?

look at this pic, undeniable proof. the game dropped at 6:33 and i'm sharing the CH 10 patch on the official discord at 6:36

View attachment 1871361
ON HIS DISCORD, NOT THIS DAMN WEBSITE :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Someone obviously took the patch he dropped on the discord and put it on f95 today, so ya'll going on and on last night about how it worked for you was because you were getting it from the source while those here were like god damn its not working for me and THATS CAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE IT YET. the misinformation im talking about. right here.

edit: Also its right there. That patch is 150 kb like I said. Both patches downloaded from the front page of this forum last night were 120 kb

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I got it from Lewdpatcher first, because that was updated first. Then the source got to me and asked me to share it. Lewdpatcher had the patch last night.

why would i lie about this? i've done nothing but help the community of this thread. What do i get from lying this time?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what if's are uniquely made and stand alone. each one is a mini game and needs separate downloads.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes