ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
incest not working anymore for part 10 ???
when I was at Aliza then my mom called me "ward".

Also, there is a few bugs to show next pictures but the dialog still working (with or without the incest file):
Edit: I gave up, there is more and more bugs, now with Opelia and more, whats going on with all of this bugs ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatman23

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
did it stop working in the middle of your playthrough or was it not working at all?

Last edited:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
throughout playing this game I always wonder what would’ve happened if Hunter recruited Kevin instead of bringing Drew like i wonder how it would be different or what would’ve happen if Sterling was the NTR and Hunter was the MC

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Great Update! Being a DIK is number 1, imo, but I think this game is number 2. That's how much I enjoy it. Looking forward for future updates. And after this chapter, really opens the what ifs for all girls (except for Kumiko). I imagine there will be many suggestions with Ophelia.
Definitely we going to see alot of Ophelia with Hunter in what ifs, i hope to see Drew in action too but i dont thing thats gonna happen until Hunter fuck every "new girl" a couple of times.

Reactions: porotropo

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
did it stop working in the middle of your playthrough or was it not working at all?
it kept working but its not showing the pics of the normal day working and stuff like that, its only showing the dialogs but no pics on background as u can see, for now I will wait for a fix.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it kept working but its not showing the pics of the normal day working and stuff like that, its only showing the dialogs but no pics on background as u can see, for now I will wait for a fix.
are you playing a new game? also, for the beta, if an image doesn't work, it's because it's not a new scene. only new scenes work in the beta. Chapter 1 through 9 scenes were made broken on purpose.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
90% non-NTR, 10% NTR. every update has 2 NTR scenes, but the MC has several dozen.
Damn, so I have to see a happy MC 90% of the time, and only see him completely destroyed and shattered 10% of the time?

I don't think I could hold out for that long, seeing him enjoy himself and enjoying life. That sounds like pure torture. :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
are you playing a new game? also, for the beta, if an image doesn't work, it's because it's not a new scene. only new scenes work in the beta. Chapter 1 through 9 scenes were made broken on purpose.
Its ok, I fixed it, copy the episode 10 on last episode and now its shows everything.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you're talking about the placeholder scenes for locations that have no new content right like Alize and Ophelia sitting in the patio. That has nothing to do with the patch. I imagine that to cut some of the size by not loading old images.

Reactions: ana sucubbus

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
weird. i'd say trying re-downloading it. I can't think of what's causing the problem.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you're talking about the placeholder scenes for locations that have no new content right like Alize and Ophelia sitting in the patio. That has nothing to do with the patch. I imagine that to cut some of the size by not loading old images.
old images are still in the folders, so space is still being taken up. it's just done that way to deter pirating, but it still ends up here.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, old scenes are just disabled from being displayed in the code. Those images are still in the folders. easiest way to see is by going into the game folder and you'll see V8 and V9 along with V10 folder. all images are still there, they just aren't being used in the code.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes