rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
In regards to chapter 11. Honestly don't expect to see it until 2023 based on the sheer amount of content that will be needed for all the paths and we know wwg likes to out due himself with more animations ect then previous chapters.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
In regards to chapter 11. Honestly don't expect to see it until 2023 based on the sheer amount of content that will be needed for all the paths and we know wwg likes to out due himself with more animations ect then previous chapters.
Considering the progression, Ch.11 will be out at least on December 2022, yes.

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 1284990

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
This game has an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-14
Release Date: 2022-06-13
Developer: What? Why? Games -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 10 Beta and What Ifs... Volumes 1 - 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes and FAQ:

The main game contains avoidable, non-canonical NTR content.
The 'What If...' minigames often contain unavoidable NTR and are clearly labeled.

Both are fantasy and don't affect the main story.

If this offends you, please vacate the thread or refrain from arguing about it. Reports welcome.

DOWNLOAD

Chapter 10 Beta
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
OTHERS:
COMPRESSED*

Requires a Chapter 9 Save

Chapter 9
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Other:
COMPRESSED*

What If... Vol. 1-6
(separate minigames)

Uncensor Patch:
Extras: FAN SIGS - POINTS GUIDE -
SAVE FILE

Blitzen thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1284994 View attachment 1284998 View attachment 1284996 View attachment 1190152 View attachment 967737 View attachment 665083 View attachment 1190153 View attachment 1190154 View attachment 665073 View attachment 1190151 View attachment 967740 View attachment 967739 View attachment 665074 View attachment 665091 View attachment 665075 View attachment 665086 View attachment 1431554 View attachment 665080
What can I say? Fantastic, genial, superb, great story, great slow motions scenes. I"m sorry for whom think different, but I think it's the best chapter ever. I'm anxiously waiting for the final version to save the best dialogues, scenes and animations. Tks a lot.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
you're talking about the placeholder scenes for locations that have no new content right like Alize and Ophelia sitting in the patio. That has nothing to do with the patch. I imagine that to cut some of the size by not loading old images.
Yup, that what I mean, but after I copy chapter 10 to old 9 everything is fixed for me.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
But will chapters of what would happen if... continue to come out every month?? Thank you very much...

Dec 11, 2021
This game is odd... you guys see my signature..

This game has me playing first the NTR route and then I go the normal one - and I have no fucking problem..
I think this implantation of NTR is the best for me. Zero jealousy or else for me.
Sure, people who like NTR don't like it because it has no continuity but this is not my problem.

But I must also say that I cannot take this game serious and don't identify with the MC this much... I guess this is why it bothers me 0%... it has humour tag so I think it might not want to be taken serious.

Thanks and best luck

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Since some obviously still haven't got it - maybe it should be put in big, yellow letters into the OP:
  • This is a beta version. That means, that it is incomplete. If some old scenes are missing (surprisingly not all, but some), this is not a bug. It is a result of this being a beta version not meant to be complete.
  • The patch for chapter 10 works. If you have a file patch.rpy that is significantly smaller than 157 KB, you do not have the patch for chapter 10. So don't be surprised, if it does not work. If you did not put it into the folder called "game", then you did something wrong, because that's the place where it belongs to. So don't be surprised either, if it does not work.
  • You need a save from the end of chapter 9. Not one from just somewhere in chapter 9, but from the end, because this update only contains chapter 10 and not the chapters 1 to 9. Just copy your old "saves" folder from chapter 9 to the new chapter 10, to the appropriate place, of course, meaning into the folder with the name "game". I did that every time and it works.
  • The gallery of chapter 10 is not incuded. This is not a bug. Again, this is an incomplete beta version.

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
Kumiko and Ophelia massage scene should be considered :
A. Rape (as it was non consensual)
B. Lesbian NTR (non-involvement of MC & forceful nature of Kumiko “may” stroke a sense of jealousy as Kumiko isn’t actively pursued as LI (that’s why i don’t consider Brenna and Catherine scene since both are LI)by MC as of now)
C. Both

• Angry
Reactions: Heavy Sleeper
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes