DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished this update and I must say that it was great. It was definitely a girl-on-girl filled one. Let's be honest, they were all throwing caution to the wind, literally I might add. Not that I'm against it. It was pretty hot. The Jokes were hit and miss at times this update though, especially that helicopter one. That was a bit too far, in my opinion.

My favorite scenes of the update? Definitely Mallory's. It was hot as hell. Lucia's scenes were next. Followed by Aliza, Kumiko and Ophelia. Those are my favorite, in order. Brenna, Tiff and the others are right after those. I will say though, that Drew scene, after Kevin left, caught me off guard. Not going to even lie, if she asked, while looming over my shoulders there, I might've said yes in the heat of the moment.

There's more that I could say, and I really mean more, but I'll keep this short since it just came out. I'll admit though, while I was against more love interests being added, I'm into Drew as much as Lucia was in that moment at the start. These next updates are going to be something else if we're really going down this road and I'm all for it. I don't think it will actually go that far, with how the MC is portrayed, but who knows.

Reactions: johndoe19

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Kumiko and Ophelia massage scene should be considered :
A. Rape (as it was non consensual)
B. Lesbian NTR (non-involvement of MC & forceful nature of Kumiko “may” stroke a sense of jealousy as Kumiko isn’t actively pursued as LI (that’s why i don’t consider Brenna and Catherine scene since both are LI)by MC as of now)
C. Both
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A. She straight up say shes allow Kumiko do what shes wants, so not a rape like Cath/Brenna
B. Its not NTR because Kumiko ask MC for helping her and say she need 1 more person, MC choose Ophelia e convince her
And seens like MC only get jealous if a dick its involved.

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Guys can any one give me his whats app to contact with him i really want to play the game and need support
No, because I'm sure he doesn't want to be bothered with things other people can solve.

Open a folder and go to your personal folder in Windows. You'll find a folder called AppData there. Select Roaming and then Renpy. You'll find the gamesaves in there.

Reactions: Hermit76

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Really hope we'll get some futa on male or male on futa scenes now) See you in 2023
Not really a fan of futa on female so the NTR swith holds up for me
Futa on male? No thanks, mind as well Hunter on Sterling xD
Male on futa? Maybe, but just as a revenge of Sterling against Drew in a bad end.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
I am having an issue with progressing Aliza's Alone event, it's stuck on 3. I have completed all other events, and I'm actually thinking it's because I progressed ophelias event too far first.

Oct 24, 2020
There are 2 things that stick out and have done so from early on and I know I cannot be alone in either thing that is imo the downside or truly irritating themes to an overall great game!
#1:
CATHRINE
My god is this bitch ever needed here at all cause Wow talk bout Putting your dick in CRAZY! Run and do so quick cause The true saying is to Never put it in Crazy to start! From start to now I rush to get her contenet over thankfully and No more time on her needed cause its too much as is!
#2:
EVA AND HER UNWANTED PRESENCE WITH MY 2 FAVORITE CHICS(BREN N MALLORY)
At first she is just a good part and really does help out alot but at some point it should have faded out her need to be involved at all with Brenna but whatever but WHY in the hell does she need to be FORCED INTO MY DEALING WITH MALLORY?!?!?! NO THANKS why can't we as mc have choice to kick her ass out of the first interruption while fucking Mallory in his room? That should be a choice to have her there if at all she needs to step out of one relationship already she is not really wanted in with Bren. I hope it comes to pass soon Bren speaks up since our mc is a automatic sub male not able to dictate his own path like we have seen every time he should speak or do what at least I would or think male figure should do in those moments of Importance concerning what you are much apart of and one of the main points of it..... Well I know if EVA is kept around its a matter of time the mc should just strap her on his back and she just be included in his every daytime or nighttime life since she is forced on us so far.....
IT'S TIME TO DROP HER FROM CONTENT AND JUST DO IT NO ONE WILL EVEN VOICE OR ASK WHAT HAPPENED TO EVA! BET!
Bella1_N_Only_SIG.gif Elena_kg-fan.gif TimeStamps_Julie_throwback_SIG.gif

Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020
No chapter select, you'll need a save. Here's my end of CH 9, ready to go into CH 10 save.

inside the "game" folder, create a "saves" folder and drop my file into it.

delete everything before the underscore and the underscore. so only the 1-1-LT1 is left.
the save isn't showing up

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yup, that what I mean, but after I copy chapter 10 to old 9 everything is fixed for me.
Tut Tut Tut... you're not supposed to merge the Beta with the old chapters, but I'm glad it seems to have worked out for you. it was dangerous though, could have caused more bugs.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
There are 2 things that stick out and have done so from early on and I know I cannot be alone in either thing that is imo the downside or truly irritating themes to an overall great game!
#1:
CATHRINE
My god is this bitch ever needed here at all cause Wow talk bout Putting your dick in CRAZY! Run and do so quick cause The true saying is to Never put it in Crazy to start! From start to now I rush to get her contenet over thankfully and No more time on her needed cause its too much as is!
#2:
EVA AND HER UNWANTED PRESENCE WITH MY 2 FAVORITE CHICS(BREN N MALLORY)
At first she is just a good part and really does help out alot but at some point it should have faded out her need to be involved at all with Brenna but whatever but WHY in the hell does she need to be FORCED INTO MY DEALING WITH MALLORY?!?!?! NO THANKS why can't we as mc have choice to kick her ass out of the first interruption while fucking Mallory in his room? That should be a choice to have her there if at all she needs to step out of one relationship already she is not really wanted in with Bren. I hope it comes to pass soon Bren speaks up since our mc is a automatic sub male not able to dictate his own path like we have seen every time he should speak or do what at least I would or think male figure should do in those moments of Importance concerning what you are much apart of and one of the main points of it..... Well I know if EVA is kept around its a matter of time the mc should just strap her on his back and she just be included in his every daytime or nighttime life since she is forced on us so far.....
IT'S TIME TO DROP HER FROM CONTENT AND JUST DO IT NO ONE WILL EVEN VOICE OR ASK WHAT HAPPENED TO EVA! BET!
View attachment 1871997 View attachment 1871998 View attachment 1871999
Lol, i think Cath its annoying but more girls = more sex, so i dont mind her, Eva its cool, to me the threesome with Mallory was pretty weak but not because Eva was on it, to me Eva and MC should interact more, like two girls giving blowjob or something like that.

Reactions: johndoe19
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes