kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
That chapter 10 was soo good!! So much content and quality stuff.
Feeling almost sorry for the dev that it was leaked almost instantly after 6months of hard work. Even if I would have probably played the pirate version anyway (waited 6months, no issue for some days more), we should give to the worthy devs at least some days to monetize a bit more for their effort...

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Is chapter 10 currently worth downloading with it being a beta?
Thats up to you, only difference between beta and full, its all chapter together and gallery, so ch 10 beta or not will be the same, if you like PV so far, i think this chapter was the best so far.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Wasted opportunity for what, to have another vagina in the game? I think we have plenty. Drew being a woman with a penis is part of the story if you bother to read it. Why should the dev write 2 different stories?

Also how do you know what most players' opinions are?
Lol there will be always more vaginas introduced in the game, you can't never have enough.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
That chapter 10 was soo good!! So much content and quality stuff.
Feeling almost sorry for the dev that it was leaked almost instantly after 6months of hard work. Even if I would have probably played the pirate version anyway (waited 6months, no issue for some days more), we should give to the worthy devs at least some days to monetize a bit more for their effort...
Leaked? where? here? and how, he is the one who's posting the update here, doesn't he?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Leaked? where? here? and how, he is the one who's posting the update here, doesn't he?
absolutely not. it was leaked here.

why would he screw over his 3 other tiers that haven't gotten the game yet and the 1 tier who payed $20, just to give it out for free less then an hour later? that's income suicide.

Lol there will be always more vaginas introduced in the game, you can't never have enough.
at some point, it is. The dev then has to sacrifice screen time in some places to get side characters to fit. which is why side girls got so little screen times in past updates. Hell, newest girl Rebecca still has almost no screen time and the time she did this chapter, it felt really forced to fit.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
at some point, it is. The dev then has to sacrifice screen time in some places to get side characters to fit. which is why side girls got so little screen times in past updates. Hell, newest girl Rebecca still has almost no screen time and the time she did this chapter, it felt really forced to fit.
Hehehe "forced".

• Haha
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Reviews are interesting.... :sneaky:
might want to reword it. The futa isn't even enabled. First you have to enable NTR before you can even get a choice if you want to avoid it. You'll scare people from playing if they think they're gonna run into a forced futa scene.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
might want to reword it. The futa isn't even enabled. First you have to enable NTR before you can even get a choice if you want to avoid it. You'll scare people from playing if they think they're gonna run into a forced futa scene.
Do you know when is the public release?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
chirijiraden You don't have to see the futa bad end. it's entirely skippable. It's exactly the Hunter situation, the hated character will appear, but any relevant sexual content is hidden behind a wall that you won't see unless you are trying too. Also, it's Futa on female, not Futa on male. Why is it "fag shit"?
Because people can't accept that trans women are women, so they feel the mere presence of a trans character is gay. :shrug: (... There's no shrug emoji? So, what, am I supposed to just say "shrug" like some kinda caveman, or you want me to waste screen space on a whole gif just to shrug?)

... who's Rebecca? (I'm sorta joking, but I actually can't put a face to the name.)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Nope, that's up to the dev to decide if the game is bug / error free. We are still finding mistakes even up until this morning.

That's why we ask that the Beta doesn't show up here. 1 is even game breaking and someone experienced it here.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Because people can't accept that trans women are women, so they feel the mere presence of a trans character is gay. :shrug: (... There's no shrug emoji? So, what, am I supposed to just say "shrug" like some kinda caveman, or you want me to waste screen space on a whole gif just to shrug?)

... who's Rebecca? (I'm sorta joking, but I actually can't put a face to the name.)
Cath's blonde friend who forced Sterling to take her virginity.

edit: well forced can be argued. More cornered then forced.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Good point, although you might want to do a comparison between mine and the one below it to see why I did what I did. :giggle:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes