Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
quickly getting disappointed here. forever for a main game update with weird shit thrown in and the focus is definitely shifting towards ntr, which was originally only non canon bad endings, what ifs promised to be a variety but almost every one is ntr, and taking focus away from main game... oh well, was pretty good at one point, lets hope it doesnt turn into a complete dumpster fire. more than the direction its already heading, anyways.
last-jedi.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:

Allow me to take a stab at this one. It has recently come to my attention that some people consider intra-harem lesbian action to qualify as NTR, because the girls are touching each other and not exclusively the man. This chapter had a lot of girl-on-girl action, so my guess is that that is what's being referenced here, seeing as how there is still 0.00% male-on-female canon NTR happening in the story.
I think someone else mentioned this already, but the girls having sex with each other may be laying the foundation for an eventual harem. Something they'd all feel comfortable with, as opposed to a Warren Ellis situation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Allow me to take a stab at this one. It has recently come to my attention that some people consider intra-harem lesbian action to qualify as NTR, because the girls are touching each other and not exclusively the man. This chapter had a lot of girl-on-girl action, so my guess is that that is what's being referenced here, seeing as how there is still 0.00% male-on-female canon NTR happening in the story.
canon or not it still seems to be shifting that way. and whatever lesbian stuff you are talking about is not what i was referencing. every pointlessly skipped ntr scene takes time and effort from what was a decent story.

and to the meme not even worthy of being quoted, im not wrong, but thanks for the low effort memedump. good day, ma'am

Reactions: SomeoneX22

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
canon or not it still seems to be shifting that way. and whatever lesbian stuff you are talking about is not what i was referencing. every pointlessly skipped ntr scene takes time and effort from what was a decent story.

and to the meme not even worthy of being quoted, im not wrong, but thanks for the low effort memedump. good day, ma'am
The only one putting in low effort is you, because you can't argue my points. My post was factual. Yours is just a complaint with no merits. Heck, this post too. You're saying the dev shouldn't be making NTR scenes at all. If you play with them off, you wouldn't even know they exist in your playthrough. How does him making NTR takes time away from the main game? WWG has said that he does the NTR scenes last. So the main game gets worked on first. how can focus be taken away from it, when it's already done?

and ma'am? Why the personal attacks? It's not like correcting you was done to cause beef with you. I'm doing it so people don't just see your post and become misinformed. I have nothing against you.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

Ouch, no need for name calling!

Seriously though, Guyin Cognito charitably attempted to justify your assertion. Since he's incorrect, why don't you explain instead of just complaining?

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It has recently come to my attention that some people consider intra-harem lesbian action to qualify as NTR
So this people need learn what NTR genre really is. But who i'm kidding? in this site NTR was reduced to merely "NPC's having sex without MC". Also, it will be good if people also learn they have no rights to tell where devs have to put their time and efforts, unlike the guy who start this discussion.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
quickly getting disappointed here. forever for a main game update with weird shit thrown in and the focus is definitely shifting towards ntr, which was originally only non canon bad endings, what ifs promised to be a variety but almost every one is ntr, and taking focus away from main game... oh well, was pretty good at one point, lets hope it doesnt turn into a complete dumpster fire. more than the direction its already heading, anyways.
Wow even I know this is bullshit.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017

Are you complaing because NTR exist in this game and you dont like it? Imagine if you like incest and someone start complaing about the time waste in incest scene, makes no sense at all, and this game had NTR since first chapter, why its a problem now?

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
We don't know. Dev doesn't talk about stuff that could happen in the future.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
The only one putting in low effort is you, because you can't argue my points. My post was factual. Yours is just a complaint with no merits. Heck, this post too. You're saying the dev shouldn't be making NTR scenes at all. If you play with them off, you wouldn't even know they exist in your playthrough. How does him making NTR takes time away from the main game? WWG has said that he does the NTR scenes last. So the main game gets worked on first. how can focus be taken away from it, when it's already done?

and ma'am? Why the personal attacks? It's not like correcting you was done to cause beef with you. I'm doing it so people don't just see your post and become misinformed. I have nothing against you.
never called you ma'am? never even responded to your post? but to clarify, if the ntr scenes are skipped, they are pointless? and if they are pointless, it was a waste of time? chapter 1 ntr scenes lasted, maybe a minute of reading? same goes for most of the rest? they are quickly becoming longer and more elaborate? and if they didnt exist, since they arent canon and therefore are not part of the story, it doesnt matter when he works on them, since they arent part of the story? lets use an analogy, since the concept is not quite clear? i build a house. then at the end, i build one wall and tear it down because its never going to be part of the house. then i build a second house, and another pointless wall. then a third house, etc, etc. after 4 houses (i know houses have more than just four walls, but im simplifying here for reasons i wont mention because of sensitivities....) i could have built a 5th house with the time i spent building pointless walls. now we are building multiple pointless (0.00% canon ntr scenes) walls for every house. every one of those walls could have been part of the next house. but i built the walls at the end! so it doesnt matter! uh, no, building the walls at all, beginning, middle, end, or scattered sporadically throughout 1 stud at a time, the amount of time used is the same. and to address the what if point, you never addressed mine. they were supposed to be variety, and wound up being 83.333333% ntr. no ntr shift there either. nothing to see here folks. move along. whether he has done one in the last week or the last year, there are six. and multiple ntr (0.00% canon) scenes in a single update. so, no, you have not addressed any of my points, and therefore responding was not necessary. i did not elaborate because i was not intending to start a shit storm over my dissatisfaction with the direction of the game. merely voicing my quickly growing lack of interest. none of my points are invalid because you did not understand them. honestly, if there are 4 girls he nailed in one update, but it has over half the work of 9 chapters before it, still doesnt add up. so he only had 5 girls in 9 chapters before? making these arguments is only going to make me less interested in continuing this conversation, since they dont hold water under even the simplest scrutiny. you can argue that people other than me want the ntr scenes and that is why they are becoming more of a presence. fair argument. the game is not solely for me. but if others can express their delight at the current direction, should i not be able to express my discontent? i dont like it. you obviously do. yes i can skip the scenes. just makes the update even smaller for me for an even longer period of time? still means i dont like the direction the game is going. at this point, its easier just to cancel my support and ignore this thread. thanks for trying to forcefully change my opinion because you disagree? i am not interested in fanboying in spite of every poor decision the developer makes, in my opinion?

and the good day ma'am, is a a polite way to end a conversation? i usually interchange ma'am, or sir, since i dont know the genders of anyone on the internet? sometimes i use gentlemen when addressing a room? since its more likely to be populated with men? way to assume i was attacking someone with manners?

good day, sir.

Reactions: Mayonesa

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Are you complaing because NTR exist in this game and you dont like it? Imagine if you like incest and someone start complaing about the time waste in incest scene, makes no sense at all, and this game had NTR since first chapter, why its a problem now?
because what was a small footnote and a sometimes amusing scene that lasted a minute or two of reading are becoming entire long scenes? the problem was that the focus is shifting more towards lengthy ntr scenes? moving in a direction i dont like? also i dont like incest, for the record.

i really love how butthurt everyone gets if you dont have the same opinion as them. "they tell you be yourself then they judge you on the internet til everybody hates you for it."

Jul 22, 2017
I just wanna note that it's possible to play Power Vacuum Ch. 10 Beta on Mac for all my Mac heads. Currently doing a playthrough now, I was able to load up the game and start playing by following the directions here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wanted to let my guys now, now back to the arguing about what's NTR and what isn't and how the dev sucks etc etc

Reactions: Dmob_6438 and DBOO

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is there any difference between the Beta and full release?
Sort of. There is a game breaker sequence in the Beta and errors in the speeches that are getting fixed in the official. Don't expect any difference in content though.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
i really love how butthurt everyone gets if you dont have the same opinion as them. "they tell you be yourself then they judge you on the internet til everybody hates you for it."
You need to relax a little. No one is trying to change your mind, and no one hates you. We're just trying to understand your opinion, because it's so different. Once upon a time that was common on message boards.

To expand on your house analogy: if you add a pool and some guests don't like to swim, was it a waste of time to build it?

I think you might be exaggerating the ratio of NTR vs non-NTR, but I'm starting to see your point. It can be frustrating when time is spent creating content you don't enjoy, instead of content you do enjoy. But it's not fair to look at this as a zero-sum scenario; WWG is trying to include something for everyone, and people have different tastes. It might not be your intention, but complaining about it comes across as entitled.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa and Bebees
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes