jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Oh boy, I love roommates >_>

I've pretty much forgotten who everyone was definitely-not cousins with so this is even more confusing

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
at some point, it is. The dev then has to sacrifice screen time in some places to get side characters to fit. which is why side girls got so little screen times in past updates. Hell, newest girl Rebecca still has almost no screen time and the time she did this chapter, it felt really forced to fit.
The side characters always will have less screen time, which is why they are side characters, is not like the dev must focus on them too all the time, just from time to time with mentions so they can't be forgotten.
Also i think some side characters will just disappear to make space for new ones, Drew for example, i don't know if she will remain in the cast as side character but i think she will be gone eventually.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The side characters always will have less screen time, which is why they are side characters, is not like the dev must focus on them too all the time, just from time to time with mentions so they can't be forgotten.
Also i think some side characters will just disappear to make space for new ones, Drew for example, i don't know if she will remain in the cast as side character but i think she will be gone eventually.
Drew is the new villain, (s)he will remain together with Hunter, maybe is Hunter that will be gone leaving space to Drew, since the fact that has been near death countless times.

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
Drew is the new villain, (s)he will remain together with Hunter, maybe is Hunter that will be gone leaving space to Drew, since the fact that has been near death countless times.
my question is Drew actually a villain. so far has done nothing and from what I can see only seems sexual with the MC in the room. given the emails I wonder if it's not us being NTR'd but, Drew trying to NTR the girls with us instead.
keep them buttcheeks clenched!

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
my question is Drew actually a villain. so far has done nothing and from what I can see only seems sexual with the MC in the room. given the emails I wonder if it's not us being NTR'd but, Drew trying to NTR the girls with us instead.
keep them buttcheeks clenched!
did you miss the ntr scene she had in this episode, she already went full "Hunter" mod. She just play it a lot more "I'm a girl, and as girls we shouldn't be afraid of each other" and that's how she got her target this episode.

And 100% our futa loving LI is going to fall for her in a future episode no matter how much she know it's a bad idea, we know she can't control herself.

Reactions: ARB582

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
did you miss the ntr scene she had in this episode, she already went full "Hunter" mod. She just play it a lot more "I'm a girl, and as girls we shouldn't be afraid of each other" and that's how she got her target this episode.

And 100% our futa loving LI is going to fall for her in a future episode no matter how much she know it's a bad idea, we know she can't control herself.
And who's that though?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Tiff.

Drew said something along the lines of "I love seeing her face as she go crazy on my cock, and knowing that the mc is in love with her"
Tiff is not a FUTA loving, that was a bad end.
And also, in every bad end all the girls go crazy even on Hunter's cock, and he is ugly as a nightmare.
In this game the NTR will never be canonical, dev's words.

Last edited:
Reactions: lipe2410

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Tiff is not a FUTA loving, that was a bad end.
And also, in every bad end all the girls go crazy even on Hunter's cock, and he is ugly as a nightmare.
yeah, no shit. I was replying to a person who thought she wasn't a villain, and she clearly is. Whether for a short time or until the end of the game I don't know, but she will work against the mc until she is gone.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yeah, no shit. I was replying to a person who thought she wasn't a villain, and she clearly is. Whether for a short time or until the end of the game I don't know, but she will work against the mc until she is gone.
What make you think she is a villian?? She's just a girl who loves to love, no different for almost every MC in every Game.

Azekiel

May 19, 2018
Futa on male? No thanks, mind as well Hunter on Sterling xD
Male on futa? Maybe, but just as a revenge of Sterling against Drew in a bad end.
Different strokes for different folks brother, I'm all for it being optional
Hunter is just disgusting I don't get why people who like NTR actually like the NTR in this game considering Hunter's appearence
Again maybe they like those sort of things)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Different strokes for different folks brother, I'm all for it being optional
Hunter is just disgusting I don't get why people who like NTR actually like the NTR in this game considering Hunter's appearence
Again maybe they like those sort of things)
Exactly because Hunter is a living nightmare! Is the ultimate defeat for the MC, which is why this kind of NTR is so good! If Hunter was a hot guy, you would not even considered those scenes as a bad end.

Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
Sterling should go on the offence and outplay both of his villans and have them screw each other :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Sterling should go on the offence and outplay both of his villans and have them screw each other :whistle::coffee:
I think Hunter will be defeated soon, because his leverage was the fact that he had the money to pay the house.
But now Sterling has the money to replace him and knows about the cameras and the peeping holes; he can expose Hunter in a blink of an eye.

Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
I think Hunter will be defeated soon, because his leverage was the fact that he had the money to pay the house.
But now Sterling has the money to replace him and knows about the cameras and the peeping holes; he can expose Hunter in a blink of an eye.
Sterling will need to be careful because his only ally might be sus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes