Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
does anyone remember what Sterling a said at he end of the chapter about drew
Yeah, I was thinking that Lucia might be a threat, given the fact that her mind is a mess.
I remember someone saying they think she was seeded from jump to get Sterling

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
I wonder if the shifting focus towards animations over stills contributed towards the pacing problems.

Don't get me wrong I think WWG's animations are some of the best in any VN but they're inherently much more work intensive (especially to get them up to the quality we see ingame) which might have caused some of the connecting scenes to be cut. Think of the amount of sex scenes that start with a jump cut from fully clothed to full on sex animations.

If that's the case it would be a shame because as good as the animations are I still feel that his stills and writing are what makes this game the best on the site (imo obv).

I might just be biased since I prefer sex scenes where the stills change beat by beat accompanying the writing over scenes with like 5 animations that stay relatively unresponsive to the writing (not that WWG's scenes are like that).

I'm not suggesting that this is the only factor btw, there were more sex scenes and obviously more sex scenes = less developed individual scenes among other pacing problems already pointed out in the thread.

Anyway still a 10/10 update in a 12/10 game.

Reactions: ARB582

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So, should I download chapter 10 to play the whole game? Or chapter 9 first then ten? I'm confused
This version of chapter 10 is a bug test version, so is standalone and you need a save from the very end of chapter 9.
Or you can just wait untill the full bug tested version comes out, and you will be able to play the game from the very beginning from chapter 1 to 10 without interruptions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MacLovin'

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
yeah, no shit. I was replying to a person who thought she wasn't a villain, and she clearly is. Whether for a short time or until the end of the game I don't know, but she will work against the mc until she is gone.
I dont think Drew is a villain like Hunter, if she was, almost all the girls would be fuck by her, Drew is more interested in MC and maybe thats was Hunters plan, if Drew seduce MC, all the girls will become available, i dont know what dev plans to do with Drew but her fate will be way to different from Hunter, maybe she will join MC harem, maybe she confess her felling to MC and get dump, who knows, Hunter its more like to suffer in some way, not like a bunch of people hope like hes going to die in the end but i believe hes going to suffer.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
The scene between Drew and Tiff was even sweet.

I don't want to assume anything, but if of the two hypothetical villains, only Drew was present as an observer in Sterling's sex scene, it's possible that the dev allows the chance that she will take the path of good(?) in the future and will be admitted to the harem as its member literally. Of course, I can be wrong. Although, it could be a long way and a couple of "What if" I would watch with her.

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
This version of chapter 10 is a bug test version, so is standalone and you need a save from the very end of chapter 9.
Or you can just wait untill the full bug tested version comes out, and you will be able to play the game from the very beginning from chapter 1 to 10 without interruptions.
Thank you kindly!!

ScareKing

May 27, 2017

I don't want to assume anything, but if of the two hypothetical villains, only Drew was present as an observer in Sterling's sex scene, it's possible that the dev allows the chance that she will take the path of good(?) in the future and will be admitted to the harem as its member literally. Of course, I can be wrong. Although, it could be a long way and a couple of "What if" I would watch with her.
I wont mind but i dont believe that, seems like futa/trans its not that "popular" and maybe dev cut her out because of that, he had to deal with alot of hate because of NTR, i dont know if he wants more hate just to have one more girl in the end.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Personally, if the Dev made a Drew centric game, I'd play it. Unlike Hunter, Drew doesn't seem like a garbage person and could be a very fun opposite to mc.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I dont think Drew is a villain like Hunter, if she was, almost all the girls would be fuck by her, Drew is more interested in MC and maybe thats was Hunters plan, if Drew seduce MC, all the girls will become available, i dont know what dev plans to do with Drew but her fate will be way to different from Hunter, maybe she will join MC harem, maybe she confess her felling to MC and get dump, who knows, Hunter its more like to suffer in some way, not like a bunch of people hope like hes going to die in the end but i believe hes going to suffer.
I think that, while Hunter's goal is to get rid of Sterling and force himself on the girls using drugs and aphrodisiacs, Drew's goal is to slowly corrupt the girls so they will push away Sterling on their own free will.
Just focus on the two NTR scenes in ch.10:
1. Drew didn't do anything to Sterling and gradually teased Tiff and made her forget about Sterling.
2. Hunter narcotized Sterling and took advantage of the tainted wine to force himself on Ophelia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Solarous

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Personally, if the Dev made a Drew centric game, I'd play it. Unlike Hunter, Drew doesn't seem like a garbage person and could be a very fun opposite to mc.
I second this.

I agree, whether main or even what if that would be good.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Drew is THE villain!
She was called by Hunter to help him get rid of Sterling. Remember, in this game the MC is Sterling, not Drew.
Yes but she has her own agency and free will and we have yet to see where the character development will go with her.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I wont mind but i dont believe that, seems like futa/trans its not that "popular" and maybe dev cut her out because of that, he had to deal with alot of hate because of NTR, i dont know if he wants more hate just to have one more girl in the end.
Sadly thats true. But with just first chapter I like her character and want to see more of her.

I second this.
Guess I third

Oct 22, 2021
So are we done with the game now or what cause the main event that is sex with Ophelia has happened in this chapter with hunter and it is more likely to happen with mc in the next chapter? So I don't think there is much left with the game now, hardly 2 more chapters and that's it I think IMO

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I think that, while Hunter's goal is to get rid of Sterling and force himself on the girls using drugs and aphrodisiacs, Drew's goal is to slowly corrupt the girls so they will push away Sterling on their own free will.
Just focus on the two NTR scenes in ch.10:
1. Drew didn't do anything to Sterling and gradually teased Tiff and made her forget about Sterling.
2. Hunter narcotized Sterling and took advantage of the tainted wine to force himself on Ophelia.
Take all Drew and MC scenes, then Drew and father relationship and what happend, i think Drew wants MC for her and shes trying to make the girls lose interest on him, since Tiff was MC first love, shes was the first target, we know Ophelia and MC father had some fights but we dont know the reason, maybe was Drew faults so she could take what she wants, in the end, Hunter wants to fuck every girl he can, Drew seems to have a different goal.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So are we done with the game now or what cause the main event that is sex with Ophelia has happened in this chapter with hunter and it is more likely to happen with mc in the next chapter? So I don't think there is much left with the game now, hardly 2 more chapters and that's it I think IMO
We are far from the end. Unless the next two chapters will have tons of scenes, I think we are at least 5 chapters before the end.

• Love
Reactions: porotropo
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes