storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
So what! I'm sure Hunter knows many people doesn't make them villains
Hunter literally says he called Drew there to help him beat sterling. I have no idea how you can inteperate that in any way except drew being a villain. Unless Drew is just pretending to be on Hunter's side she's a villain and so far her behavior in this chapter made her out to be the villain. She spent all her time trying to cut Sterling off from all the girls.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Have you played the game? In chapter 8 Hunter clearly says that he called Drew to help him.
Have you played the game? In chapter 8 Hunter clearly says that he called Drew to help him.
Yes I played the game, yes I know who the characters are.
It doesn't matter who called Drew or for what reasons, what matters is what Drew "Does" her actions will speak for her, not Hunters.

I fully expect her to fuck everyone she can, but that is not enough for her to be a "villain".

Besides everyone knows Villains need facial hair :p if you can't twirl your mustache or stroke your bread then you can't be a villain... I'm sure that's the Law :unsure:

PS. I can't beleive you guys take Hunters word for who Drew is... Don't you know he is the bad guy! #BadGuysLie

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Solarous

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
With the Drew is she/isn't she a villain discussion, I have to go on the side of she isn't. Unlike Hunter whose shown to have nefarious plans, Drew has been far more relaxed about it. Take for example when MC and Tiff get it on and Drew is there; she doesn't get upset or even show to care, she seems more intrigued then anything else. Then all the times she's flirting with mc shows she's more interested in him then the other girls or wants all of them for herself.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
With the Drew is she/isn't she a villain discussion, I have to go on the side of she isn't. Unlike Hunter whose shown to have nefarious plans, Drew has been far more relaxed about it. Take for example when MC and Tiff get it on and Drew is there; she doesn't get upset or even show to care, she seems more intrigued then anything else. Then all the times she's flirting with mc shows she's more interested in him then the other girls or wants all of them for herself.
to be fair, neither does hunter care that sterling fucks the other girls, he cares that he's selfish and doesn't want to share

about drew: I think she fully knows about the crawlspaces and will point to the girls that stirling's using them to spy (making it seem like stirling's the one who made them)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Yes I played the game, yes I know who the characters are.
It doesn't matter who called Drew or for what reasons, what matters is what Drew "Does" her actions will speak for her, not Hunters.

I fully expect her to fuck everyone she can, but that is not enough for her to be a "villain".

Besides everyone knows Villains need facial hair :p if you can't twirl your mustache or stroke your bread then you can't be a villain... I'm sure that's the Law :unsure:

PS. I can't beleive you guys take Hunters word for who Drew is... Don't you know he is the bad guy! #BadGuysLie
Ok, you are trolling.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok, you are trolling.
Nope, I just judge people by their actions, it never ceases to amaze me how many people take the dialogue in these games as gospel
(Bad Guy Dialogue at that, or how many people class rivals as villains. News flash: wanting to fuck these women doesn't make you evil)

• Angry
Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
You guys... seriously. This isn't some TV show where we have no access to the writers and no other way of knowing what's coming other than to interpret the episodes seen so far. We know the structure of the game, we get labeled previews from the dev, and there are regular updates and discussions with the dev with his patrons, on discord, and right here in this thread.
EDIT: Also, to be clear, I think most people calling Drew a villain mean that in a literary/videogame sense. Drew is the antagonist working against the player. It's not a moral judgement, it's about game structure. In this case, villain and rival mean the same thing. There's not much point in arguing semantics about it. Now, if someone says, "I think Drew is evil," that might be different, but let's be honest, chances are they wouldn't be talking about the NTR aspect.

Each update has two NTR scenes. In this update, one went to Hunter and one went to Drew. The objective is to protect the girls from being seduced/raped/tricked/fucked by other people. Drew fucks one of the other girls in one of the avoidable NTR scenes. That is how we know Drew is a "villain." We could speculate that by the end of the story Drew may change sides, fall for Sterling herself, or any other scenario, but as of right now, Drew is working to take girls away from Sterling and is reveling in doing so. I can't even tell if y'all are seriously debating this or just joking around, because is Drew is obviously the "new season villain" right now. It's not even a question.

As for trans content driving away fans... this is basically the same argument as the NTR stuff. My understanding is that WWG has no plans to force trans content on anyone in the canon/main plot, but clearly there will be a fair amount in the avoidable bad ends. This is not going to drive enough people away to ruin his profits, just like the NTR is not driving enough people away to hurt profits. Some people may be turned off and leave, yes, but not enough to make a serious negative impact on WWG's profits or hurt the production of the game.

WWG took a poll a long time ago, and nearly two-thirds of his patrons play the game with the NTR turned on. The NTR haters are not the majority. I think it will be the same with the trans content. Some people will love it, some people will just think it's funny, some people will be mostly neutral about it, some people will ignore it, some people will dislike but tolerate it, and a very small number of people will be so enraged by it's existence that they will stop supporting/playing. It will be a small number of people. They might be loud on their way out the door, but they will not be a significant number of people.

Look at the What If stories. Most of them are NTR, and the ideas come from suggestions from patrons which are then voted on by patrons. If there's a lean toward NTR, that's because that's what his supporters voted for. If we start getting lots of Drew related What If stories, that will mean that people are coming up with ideas for Drew and people are voting for those ideas. I'd bet anything that we'll be seeing some Drew content in the What If stories before long.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
about drew: I think she fully knows about the crawlspaces and will point to the girls that stirling's using them to spy (making it seem like stirling's the one who made them)
I doubt that, because in a previous chapter it has been said that Hunter did the house renovations, so Sterling cannot be accused of making them.
I am going with the idea ScareKing has, since Drew had a relationship with Sterling's dad, now (s)he wants Sterling as well, and in order to do that, (s)he will gradually make all the girls lose interest in him, either by fucking them or keeping Sterling away.
Either way, right now, Drew has come to the house to help Hunter somehow.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You guys... seriously. This isn't some TV show where we have no access to the writers and no other way of knowing what's coming other than to interpret the episodes seen so far. We know the structure of the game, we get labeled previews from the dev, and there are regular updates and discussions with the dev with his patrons, on discord, and right here in this thread.
EDIT: Also, to be clear, I think most people calling Drew a villain mean that in a literary/videogame sense. Drew is the antagonist working against the player. It's not a moral judgement, it's about game structure. In this case, villain and rival mean the same thing. There's not much point in arguing semantics about it. Now, if someone says, "I think Drew is evil," that might be different, but let's be honest, chances are they wouldn't be talking about the NTR aspect.

Each update has two NTR scenes. In this update, one went to Hunter and one went to Drew. The objective is to protect the girls from being seduced/raped/tricked/fucked by other people. Drew fucks one of the other girls in one of the avoidable NTR scenes. That is how we know Drew is a "villain." We could speculate that by the end of the story Drew may change sides, fall for Sterling herself, or any other scenario, but as of right now, Drew is working to take girls away from Sterling and is reveling in doing so. I can't even tell if y'all are seriously debating this or just joking around, because is Drew is obviously the "new season villain" right now. It's not even a question.

As for trans content driving away fans... this is basically the same argument as the NTR stuff. My understanding is that WWG has no plans to force trans content on anyone in the canon/main plot, but clearly there will be a fair amount in the avoidable bad ends. This is not going to drive enough people away to ruin his profits, just like the NTR is not driving enough people away to hurt profits. Some people may be turned off and leave, yes, but not enough to make a serious negative impact on WWG's profits or hurt the production of the game.

WWG took a poll a long time ago, and nearly two-thirds of his patrons play the game with the NTR turned on. The NTR haters are not the majority. I think it will be the same with the trans content. Some people will love it, some people will just think it's funny, some people will be mostly neutral about it, some people will ignore it, some people will dislike but tolerate it, and a very small number of people will be so enraged by it's existence that they will stop supporting/playing. It will be a small number of people. They might be loud on their way out the door, but they will not be a significant number of people.

Look at the What If stories. Most of them are NTR, and the ideas come from suggestions from patrons which are then voted on by patrons. If there's a lean toward NTR, that's because that's what his supporters voted for. If we start getting lots of Drew related What If stories, that will mean that people are coming up with ideas for Drew and people are voting for those ideas. I'd bet anything that we'll be seeing some Drew content in the What If stories before long.
You moral compass is fucked up bud.
  • Sterling is the Villain here :p he knows the women are getting drugged, instead of rescuing them he is taking advantage of the situation to rape them. (Yeah he takes every opportunity to say "he respects their choice", bullshit... actions speak louder than words)
  • Hunter is another villain who is drugging the women, inadvertently setting up Sterling's conquests
  • Drew is an unknown at this stage, we don't know if she is aware everyone is being drugged, all we know is she wants to fuck them and there is nothing villainous about that.
Villains are people who make criminal schemes, fucking the same girls that you want to fuck does not a villain make.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
This is because Sterling finds out about Hunter at the beginning. When they first meet Hunter tries to pull off that nice old man routine he does for everyone else. Sterling just catches him in the act. Even in a lot of the hunter scenes Hunter just seems more annoyed that Sterling is interfering than anything else.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
  • Sterling is the Villain here :p he knows the women are getting drugged, instead of rescuing them he is taking advantage of the situation to rape them. (Yeah he takes every opportunity to say "he respects their choice", bullshit... actions speak louder than words)
  • Hunter is another villain who is drugging the women, inadvertently setting up Sterling's conquests
  • Drew is an unknown at this stage, we don't know if she is aware everyone is being drugged, all we know is she wants to fuck them and there is nothing villainous about that.
Villains are people who make criminal schemes, fucking the same girls that you want to fuck does not a villain make.
Whatever, man, whatever.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Sterling literally goes out of his way to stop them from eating or drinking anything drugged which is one of the reason why hunter started using the vents, which sterling isn't even aware of. He even confiscated the drugs that Tiff found.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
At this point, I'm mostly convinced you're just joking, but for the sake of making sure no one gets confused, I'll respond anyway. Also, I don't know why you are making comments about my sense of morality when I specifically said it's not an issue of morality, but whatever.

My point was that most people saying Drew is the "villain" are probably not making a moral judgement; they are talking about the game's structure. I just don't want anyone who might be new around here getting confused about the game's design. Within the game, Drew is an agent working against the interests of the player. If you want to have a moral/philosophical debate about things, that's fine, but it doesn't change the game's design or the MC/player perspective. Yes, there's plenty of good argument to make the case that Ralph Macchio is the "villain" in Karate Kid, and we all got a great new streaming show out of that premise. I'm sure you could do the same with a lot of AVN's, this one included, but from a morally neutral literary perspective and game design perspective, Sterling is the protagonist and Drew is an antagonist.

As far as philosophy goes, Drew seems to take just as much pleasure from the thought of hurting Sterling as from having sex. Taking pleasure in someone else's pain is always a morally dark action, even if the other party is a villain. A lot of heroes that kill villains feel remorse and wish there had been another way to end things. If the "hero" kills a drug dealer and then orgasms from the sight of bloodspray and laughs as they watch the light go out of their eyes... that's not good.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
[
At this point, I'm mostly convinced you're just joking, but for the sake of making sure no one gets confused, I'll respond anyway. Also, I don't know why you are making comments about my sense of morality when I specifically said it's not an issue of morality, but whatever.

My point was that most people saying Drew is the "villain" are probably not making a moral judgement; they are talking about the game's structure. I just don't want anyone who might be new around here getting confused about the game's design. Within the game, Drew is an agent working against the interests of the player. If you want to have a moral/philosophical debate about things, that's fine, but it doesn't change the game's design or the MC/player perspective. Yes, there's plenty of good argument to make the case that Ralph Macchio is the "villain" in Karate Kid, and we all got a great new streaming show out of that premise. I'm sure you could do the same with a lot of AVN's, this one included, but from a morally neutral literary perspective and game design perspective, Sterling is the protagonist and Drew is an antagonist.

As far as philosophy goes, Drew seems to take just as much pleasure from the thought of hurting Sterling as from having sex. Taking pleasure in someone else's pain is always a morally dark action, even if the other party is a villain. A lot of heroes that kill villains feel remorse and wish there had been another way to end things. If the "hero" kills a drug dealer and then orgasms from the sight of bloodspray and laughs as they watch the light go out of their eyes... that's not good.
Sterling is the protagonist and Drew is an antagonist.
It may sound like pure semantics, but there's a great point...

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Regarding the vents. Dartred had suggested that there is a gas leak in the house, which there was a reference to, but it was Sterling making an off-hand comment about why everyone was acting crazy. It was suggested that this may be a way of WWG getting around Patreon's TOS (it's not rape if everyone is crazy due to a gas leak). Technically, I don't think the game actually states outright what is happening. Put together with Sterling's comments about wondering what Drew's plan is and why it looks like Drew isn't doing anything, my interpretation was that it was an intentional "horny-gas" attack by Drew, and that Drew's plan is basically, "sit back and let them all get horny from the gas until they're ready to jump on anyone they see, including me!" Drew is building a lazy-river of sex, where she can just relax and let the sex happen. It may be that whatever the original intent was, WWG left it ambiguous on purpose because of the Patreon TOS issues.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes