Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
I agree, Drew is an unknown though, and yeah I get it you think everyone who fucks the women you want is the enemy, but at worst I'd call her a rival, I haven't seen anything to prove one way or the other whether she will help or hinder the MC's cause

You and Storm were the ones pushing without reading
This topic reminds me of the anime with the super mega playboy that over populates one future with his kids being only males that are super mega playboys as well.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I agree, Drew is an unknown though, and yeah I get it you think everyone who fucks the women you want is the enemy, but at worst I'd call her a rival, I haven't seen anything to prove one way or the other whether she will help or hinder the MC's cause

Oh I read it, it's just a bunch of nonsense. Regardless of what you think about sterling Morally there is no doubt at all that Drew and Hunter are the villains of the story. Your argument for sterling somehow being a villain was that the women were drugged during the scene. But they were only drugged for two of sterling scenes and when you refused it resulted in a bad ending, they also made it clear that they were desperate and if you said no they were going to find somebody else. And of course sterling actually had no idea about the vents or even that Hunter was drugging his food as well. I'm not arguing that sterling is some perfect bastion for justice but Id never argue he's the villain either. Even in the few scenes where sterling went to far and did something he shouldn't have he's made aware of that fact and actually shows remorse. Your whole argument is ridiculous and revolves around you trying to ignore information to get your point across.

Even in the case of Drew the best argument you can make is that Drew is lying to hunter because they game outright tells you that they are there to help hunter.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Stll might be on to something about drew I mean it did take a while for Drew to arrive, but its too early to say for sure
It took at best a week for them to arrive from some unknown location, which or all we know wasn't even in the same country the game takes place. Hunter was in Iceland prior to the start of the game and Drew apparently runs some company with Hunter. It seems pretty reasonable that it would take a while

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
I have a question about the ntr path. Long time ago i remember that i can choose between with or without them. With every update i play the without Route. Can i switch between with/out ntr or do i have to play the game from the verry Start? I don't see any button.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh I read it, it's just a bunch of nonsense. Regardless of what you think about sterling Morally there is no doubt at all that Drew and Hunter are the villains of the story. Your argument for sterling somehow being a villain was that the women were drugged during the scene. But they were only drugged for two of sterling scenes and when you refused it resulted in a bad ending, they also made it clear that they were desperate and if you said no they were going to find somebody else. And of course sterling actually had no idea about the vents or even that Hunter was drugging his food as well. I'm not arguing that sterling is some perfect bastion for justice but Id never argue he's the villain either. Even in the few scenes where sterling went to far and did something he shouldn't have he's made aware of that fact and actually shows remorse. Your whole argument is ridiculous and revolves around you trying to ignore information to get your point across.

Even in the case of Drew the best argument you can make is that Drew is lying to hunter because they game outright tells you that they are there to help hunter.
No heroes in this game just Villains. (just how I like it)
The game doesn't tell you shit, The Antagonist tells you.
But since you seem to trust him I guess he must be telling the truth... he does have such a trustworthy face after all.

• Haha
Reactions: Solarous

Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
It took at best a week for them to arrive from some unknown location, which or all we know wasn't even in the same country the game takes place. Hunter was in Iceland prior to the start of the game and Drew apparently runs some company with Hunter. It seems pretty reasonable that it would take a while
I forgot to mention that a few pages back someone did say that drew might have his/her own agenda so its up in the air

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I agree with the protag/antag bit, Drew is an unknown though, and yeah I get it you think everyone who fucks the women you want is the enemy, but at worst I'd call her a rival, I haven't seen anything to prove one way or the other whether she will help or hinder the MC's cause

I agree with Drew being unknown, to me, seems like Drew dont want a bunch of girls just because sex is good, i think she comes to help Hunter but in her own way, i think its "fair" see her as antagonist since we barely know her so far, but i guess she will be more like a "anti hero", shes going to help somehow but definitely not in a good way.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
No heroes in this game just Villains. (just how I like it)
The game doesn't tell you shit, The Antagonist tells you.
But since you seem to trust him I guess he must be telling the truth... he does have such a trustworthy face after all.
Which again is completely ridiclous for the reasons I mentioned. None of the girls were even drugged for Sterling scenes.

And why wouldnt you believe that Drew is on hunter's side. Half of their scenes involve trying to seperate sterling from everyone else. She even tried to say that 2 heads are better than 3 because the saying doesnt mention 3. That makes no sense at all and is clearly just an attempt to seperate them. We also have the dairy of Sterling father to go on. There is basically no evidence to suggest they arent on hunters side and you have to ignore information we are already given to try to make the claim, which is pretty much how your entire argument works.

There is also no reason for Drew to even be there if Hunter at least wasnt under the assumption that Drew was there to help them. She hadn't spoken to Ophelia and Aliza in 20 years

Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
I agree with Drew being unknown, to me, seems like Drew dont want a bunch of girls just because sex is good, i think she comes to help Hunter but in her own way, i think its "fair" see her as antagonist since we barely know her so far, but i guess she will be more like a "anti hero", shes going to help somehow but definitely not in a good way.
wolf in sheeps clothing

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I have a question about the ntr path. Long time ago i remember that i can choose between with or without them. With every update i play the without Route. Can i switch between with/out ntr or do i have to play the game from the verry Start? I don't see any button.
I have always played with enable. The old way was to go to Hunters room in the map, click his face and turn NTR back on. Not sure, but try that.

Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
Which again is completely ridiclous for the reasons I mentioned. None of the girls were even drugged for Sterling scenes.

And why wouldnt you believe that Drew is on hunter's side. Half of their scenes involve trying to seperate sterling from everyone else. She even tried to say that 2 heads are better than 3 because the saying doesnt mention 3. That makes no sense at all and is clearly just an attempt to seperate them. We also have the dairy of Sterling father to go on. There is basically no evidence to suggest they arent on hunters side and you have to ignore information we are already given to try to make the claim, which is pretty much how your entire argument works.

There is also no reason for Drew to even be there if Hunter at least wasnt under the assumption that Drew was there to help them. He hadn't spoken to Ophelia and Aliza in 20 years

There is also no reason for Drew to even be there if Hunter at least wasnt under the assumption that Drew was there to help them. She hadn't spoken to Ophelia and Aliza in 20 years
Id like to speculate that drews plans are non nepharious but too much evidence shows that his/her plans are not good for sterling plus sterling has 1 on the fence ally who may or may not mind sterling being added to drews "harem" and barf face hunter cashing in on the ladies

Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
You are focusing on the most USELESS details! Are you a Sheldon Cooper clone? You are correcting everyone on everything, grammar, semantic, perception.
I like that we can discuses about game but, while I dont mind being corrected but when its nitpicking thats a sure sign of trolling

Last edited:

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
I would like to ask for a save on the chapter 9 where continue where i left off starting for chapter 10

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes