Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
thats a good point, why didn't you offer it sooner instead of all these facepalms?
I did....

did you miss the ntr scene she had in this episode, she already went full "Hunter" mod. She just play it a lot more "I'm a girl, and as girls we shouldn't be afraid of each other" and that's how she got her target this episode.

And 100% our futa loving LI is going to fall for her in a future episode no matter how much she know it's a bad idea, we know she can't control herself.
Tiff.

Drew said something along the lines of "I love seeing her face as she go crazy on my cock, and knowing that the mc is in love with her"
yeah, no shit. I was replying to a person who thought she wasn't a villain, and she clearly is. Whether for a short time or until the end of the game I don't know, but she will work against the mc until she is gone.
This \/\/\/

she revel in the idea of stealing your LI's

Reactions: storm1051787

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did....
That didn't have the quote, I assumed it was more conjecture like the majority of posts here.

PS am I the only one who has difficultly seeing those inline spoilers?, they really fade into the black background my screen, I feel like I am missing half of them

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
That didn't have the quote, I assumed it was more conjecture like the majority of posts here.

PS am I the only one who has difficultly seeing those inline spoilers?, they really fade into the black ground my screen, I feel like I am missing half of them
you are the one saying she is not a villain, while that scene is right there. You can't claim "didn't have the quote" I saw the scene, and just like I said she act all nice to lure them in while Hunter act rough and just take them(for the most part).

If anything she is far more dangerous, because she give a false sense of security to all the women, which is what the scenes where she push Sterling away to stay alone with the girls implies and then we get to the bad end which shows where it leads.

While Hunter is the "ugly bastard" she is the "wolf in sheep clothing"

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you are the one saying she is not a villain, while that scene is right there. You can't claim "didn't have the quote" I saw the scene, and just like I said she act all nice to lure them in while Hunter act rough and just take them(for the most part). If anything she is far more dangerous, because she give a false sense of security to all the women, which is what the scenes where she push Sterling away to stay alone with the girls implies and then we get to the bed end which shows where it leads
Don't put words in my mouth, I always said Unknown, I try to avoid predicting character development, I try to let the story unfold as it unfolds.
I always saw her as someone who wants to fuck, rather than someone with outright malicious motives.
Women (beautiful people in general) are always more dangerous, people tend to less on guard around them. I still don't see any reason to believe she is Hunters puppet though (Hunter might think she is though).

We disagree on what is a Bad End... BTW :p

Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
you are the one saying she is not a villain, while that scene is right there. You can't claim "didn't have the quote" I saw the scene, and just like I said she act all nice to lure them in while Hunter act rough and just take them(for the most part).

If anything she is far more dangerous, because she give a false sense of security to all the women, which is what the scenes where she push Sterling away to stay alone with the girls implies and then we get to the bad end which shows where it leads.

While Hunter is the "ugly bastard" she is the "wolf in sheep clothing"
Also Ophelia did say that her and drew was not that tight indicates that she doesnt trust drew either and hopefully sterling can find an ally in Ophelia seeing she may know about what happened to landlord

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Don't put words in my mouth, I always said Unknown, I try to avoid predicting character development, I try to let the story unfold as it unfolds.
I always saw her as someone who wants to fuck, rather than someone with outright malicious motives.
Women (beautiful people in general) are always more dangerous, people tend to less on guard around them. I still don't see any reason to believe she is Hunters puppet though (Hunter might think she is though).

we disagree on what is a bad end? you mean the one where the robot said "you've reach a bad end" for someone who doesn't like to "predict character development" you sure ignore what the game tells you. This is a bad end for the game, if you can still enjoy it doesn't make not a bad end for the game.

I never once said I dislike the bad ends or not looking forward to them(I enjoy Hunter's content), and here I take a note from you
Don't put words in my mouth

Reactions: Solarous

Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
we disagree on what is a bad end? you mean the one where the robot said "you've reach a bad end" for someone who doesn't like to "predict character development" you sure ignore what the game tells you. This is a bad end for the game, if you can still enjoy it doesn't make not a bad end for the game.

I never once said I dislike the bad ends or not looking forward to them(I enjoy Hunter's content), and here I take a note from you
thats checkmate now lets continue discussing facts about this great game:lepew:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021

• Even Hunter is someone who wants to fuck, but we all agree that he is a villain;
  • Drew is not Hunter's "puppet", but is Hunter's "ally", otherwise why call her in the first place? Just to get another rival?
  • Dev's definition of Bad End (related to this game) is whenever a living cock that not belongs to Sterling enters in one of the girls. Period.

Reactions: AlphaBit

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
  • Even Hunter is someone who wants to fuck, but we all agree that he is a villain;
  • Drew is not Hunter's "puppet", but is Hunter's "ally", otherwise why call her in the first place? Just to get another rival?
  • Dev's definition of Bad End (related to this game) is whenever another cock beside Sterling's enters in one of the girls. Period.
You might want to correct that to "another living cock" after all plastic cocks are quite welcome in that household.:ROFLMAO: :p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Less ignore and more worn out tired eyes. I don't always get all the text.

The Bad end part was a Joke, (or an attempt at one at least). I'd rather see Hunter win (Drew too) those Bad Ends are my prize.
(Sterling annoys me)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
  • Dev's definition of Bad End (related to this game) is whenever a living cock that not belongs to Sterling enters in one of the girls. Period.
  • Hunter is the true hero, more so than Sterling :p
  • Hunter thinks Drew is his Ally, still to be proven though IMO
  • The Devs definition of Bad end isn't up for debate, it's his game

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
  • Hunter is the true hero, more so than Sterling :p
  • Hunter thinks Drew is his Ally, still to be proven though IMO
  • The Devs definition of Bad end isn't up for debate, it's his game
  • If you like the corruption games completely focused on NTR, stop playing this game, play NTR Dream instead.
  • In this game, ally or not with Hunter, Drew is an enemy for the MC, otherwise the NTR scene with Tiff would have been included in the normal game and not in a Bad End. Period.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes