Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
ok cool, because I saw a something where supposed laughing gas was in an area, and it caught fire
I think nitrous oxide is non-flammable, but it could certainly explode if under pressure. :unsure:

I'm curious what kind of gas Hunter is using though... for research purposes... :sneaky:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Drew is the new villain, (s)he will remain together with Hunter, maybe is Hunter that will be gone leaving space to Drew, since the fact that has been near death countless times.
Well, i don't know how much of a villain she will remain in the future because Drew is in process of becoming a woman,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe she isn't meant to be a villain, maybe she will become a full fledged woman in the next updates, we will see.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well, i don't know how much of a villain she will remain in the future because Drew is in process of becoming a woman,
Maybe she isn't meant to be a villain, maybe she will become a full fledged woman in the next updates, we will see.
NO!!! Let her keep the dick! She can still do the helicopter then....

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I thought she said she didn't want to have her genitals remove? i have to wait for the replay, i saved long past that scene.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I thought she said she didn't want to have her genitals remove? i have to wait for the replay, i saved long past that scene.
Check the replay, she say she still has to meet up with her doctor to turn her dick and scrotum into vagina lips

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Check the replay, she say she still has to meet up with her doctor to turn her dick and scrotum into vagina lips
What I remember Drew saying is that medicine is still too experimental to be efective and didn't want to risk a botched surgery, that's why the wood still there but since there are no balls there is no way that vag is gonna get lips.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
What I remember Drew saying is that medicine is still too experimental to be efective and didn't want to risk a botched surgery, that's why the wood still there but since there are no balls there is no way that vag is gonna get lips.
I'm only quoting her per say, don't know what the dev has in stored for her in the future, she mentions all that medical talk to highlight the risks and basically the suffering of a transgender person and that is not easy for someone to change from man to woman.

Robert Pogba

Aug 31, 2019
if i download
PowerVacuum-10Beta
Do i have to download also
PowerVacuum-Chapter_9
If i don't play ch 9 yet ?
or it's ch 10 contain what available in 9

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
If she wants to be a full woman, then why she fucked Tiff?

Paj8421

Jan 12, 2021
Since you asked to be spoiled, i'll put it in a spoiler for others to avoid

I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed with this. I expected more more scenes with ophelia she's my favorite character

Reactions: sidsan

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed with this. I expected more more scenes with ophelia she's my favorite character
She does have a lot of scenes this update. I can't remember the exact amount, but maybe about 7-8 scenes with Sterling and then the 1 with Hunter

Reactions: porotropo

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Yes, I am disappointed that Ophelia hasn't broken MC's dick again for a second round of priapism-induced enlargement that sexually sidelines the MC with Drew on the prowl.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes