wackojack0

Jun 5, 2020
anyone else having trouble with images not showing during the D&D event and afterwards? All of them are saying they cant be found for me

Jul 22, 2017
you know, I wasn't that shocked by the ending, considering who Drew's father is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to say Drew is DEF a villian, but they're not in it for the same reasons as Hunter. They appear faithful to Hunter, but looks are deceiving.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone have a link to the previous 9 uncensored chapters of the android version?

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
you are the one saying she is not a villain, while that scene is right there. You can't claim "didn't have the quote" I saw the scene, and just like I said she act all nice to lure them in while Hunter act rough and just take them(for the most part).

If anything she is far more dangerous, because she give a false sense of security to all the women, which is what the scenes where she push Sterling away to stay alone with the girls implies and then we get to the bad end which shows where it leads.

While Hunter is the "ugly bastard" she is the "wolf in sheep clothing"
And how she push MC away? Drew got alone with Tiff because MC makes a joke and got punch in the face, besides, she got alone with every girl and nothing happen, i dont know what she want but dont seems like she wants to fuck every girl and move on, i believe her final goal is seduce MC, take girls away from him its a nice start.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
And how she push MC away? Drew got alone with Tiff because MC makes a joke and got punch in the face, besides, she got alone with every girl and nothing happen, i dont know what she want but dont seems like she wants to fuck every girl and move on, i believe her final goal is seduce MC, take girls away from him its a nice start.
Her final goal is to mentally break the MC by taking away all the girls from him. In the bad end she already succeded with Tiff. By doing so, She Will have the MC for herself.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Her final goal is to mentally break the MC by taking away all the girls from him. In the bad end she already succeded with Tiff. By doing so, She Will have the MC for herself.
I think thats her goal too, make MC "alone" and seduce him, i just dont see that as something bad to make her a villain like Hunter, antagonist or rival ok but not a villain.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
im sure its been discussed already and its simply buried in the comments, but:
Ch10 doesnt seem to recognize my earlier saves. any easy fixes without needing to replay? ty in advance

Reactions: feniz1990

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Bullishit. I don't know or care whether she is a villain (I'll learn that as the story develops), I said she is an UNKNOWN, (suggesting isn't proving)
And yeah I know some of you will claim her fucking "our" girls makes her so, I disagree.

Hunter literally says it himself and we have mutiple evidence to support it as well. If your argument is somehow that all the evidence is wrong without ever going to put an effort to explain why it's wrong than your argument is a bad argument.
  1. Therefore anything he says is suspect, (The best Lies have elements of the truth)
Again, there is literally no reason at all to lie. If your argument is that a character is lying then you need to provide a good reason and evidence that they are lying. Saying "Hunter can't be trusted" is not a good argument when even Drew says that Hunter is the one who invited them. As I said earlier it would actually make more sense to suggest that Drew is lying to hunter than the idea that Hunter is lying to Sterling.
I'd say he is a pussy, a little bitch, a coward, he is no way shape or form a "Hero".
For what? Did you miss the part where they say that Ophelia would be homeless without Hunter? That the family is in massive debt and Hunter is the one who is bothering to pay it all off? That Sterling is 19 and barely finished High school?

"He should kill the guy" Even that makes no sense. Why bother killing Hunter if you could just get hunter arrested instead? I'm sorry youwant some alpha male protagonist who treats people like shit and rapes all the women but Sterlings not a pussy for not killing a person. I dont even know why I bother dealing with what is either an obvious troll, or a person who was never attempting to arguing in good faith to begin with.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hunter literally says it himself and we have mutiple evidence to support it as well. If your argument is somehow that all the evidence is wrong without ever going to put an effort to explain why it's wrong than your argument is a bad argument.

Again, there is literally no reason at all to lie. If your argument is that a character is lying then you need to provide a good reason and evidence that they are lying. Saying "Hunter can't be trusted" is not a good argument when even Drew says that Hunter is the one who invited them. As I said earlier it would actually make more sense to suggest that Drew is lying to hunter than the idea that Hunter is lying to Sterling.

For what? Did you miss the part where they say that Ophelia would be homeless without Hunter? That the family is in massive debt and Hunter is the one who is bothering to pay it all off? That Sterling is 19 and barely finished High school?

"He should kill the guy" Even that makes no sense. Why bother killing Hunter if you could just get hunter arrested instead? I'm sorry youwant some alpha male protagonist who treats people like shit and rapes all the women but Sterlings not a pussy for not killing a person. I dont even know why I bother dealing with you.
This conversation is already dead #14,026, amazing 4 people pushing this argument forward with Conjecture, Hyperbole, Insults and Slander, when it could have been ended at the start with one quote.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes