storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
This conversation is already dead #14,026, amazing 4 people pushing this argument forward with Conjecture, Hyperbole, Insults and Slander, when it could have been ended at the start with one quote.
Yes and I have a job and life and very reasonably can not be expected to sit at a public forum every hour of the day. It's not like I decided to continue days later/ you might not care about if but it if I got a reply I'm going to choose to reply. Even reading the rest of the conversation I can not be convinced you aren't arent a troll

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes and I have a job and life and very reasonably can not be expected to sit at a public forum every hour of the day. It's not like I decided to continue days later/ you might not care about if but it if I got a reply I'm going to choose to reply. Even reading the rest of the conversation I can not be convinced you aren't arent a troll
Think what you like. I'm no longer interested in trying to convince you of anything.
But I'll leave you with the thought, you could have easily have presented the same quote Heavy Sleeper did and brought this to a close.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Wow... y'all really kept arguing about this for like 6 or 7 pages worth of forum while I was gone ... okay.

Don't read any of this if you haven't finished the current version of the game yet (or if you really like having things spoiled for you, I guess).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yet when I searched for it only Heavy Sleeper came up as quoting it, the only other examples I could find where couched in conjecture.
I'm sorry not everybody has time to play the game again and give you quotes for everything... it's not like we played the game and remember what was said.... everybody was telling you how bad Drew was but you act like we never played the game nor read any of the dialog leading up to her arrival.

The only one who doesn't have any proof supporting their theory or view of the game is you, where did Drew lied either to Hunter or Hunter lied about getting Drew?(even though we saw a in game flashback where Drew was working with Hunter before her sex change).

Give me a quote or something that support your theory, I'm open to discussion but you've shown nothing, while we give you examples from the game to show you how we got to our points.

And I'm not going to go through the whole game just to give you quote about how many time Hunter was telling the truth compare to how many time he lied, but please if you want to keep saying Hunter is lying to Sterling about his plan, give me quotes and pictures... or are you just assuming he is lying? hell, I'll take a quote of Drew working in anyway against Hunter even, it will make me believe your point more but give me something that support your theory

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm sorry not everybody has time to play the game again and give you quotes for everything... it's not like we played the game and remember what was said.... everybody was telling you how bad Drew was but you act like we never played the game nor read any of the dialog leading up to her arrival.

The only one who doesn't have any proof supporting their theory or view of the game is you, where did Drew lied either to Hunter or Hunter lied about getting Drew?(even though we saw a in game flashback where Drew was working with Hunter before her sex change).

Give me a quote or something that support your theory, I'm open to discussion but you've shown nothing, while we give you examples from the game to show you how we got to our points.

And I'm not going to go through the whole game just to give you quote about how many time Hunter was telling the truth compare to how many time he lied, but please if you want to keep saying Hunter is lying to Sterling about his plan, give me quotes and pictures... or are you just assuming he is lying? hell, I'll take a quote of Drew working in anyway against Hunter even, it will make me believe your point more but give me something that support your theory
Why are you resurrecting a dead conversation,

My intent never to push a theory, My argument was about challenging assumptions, you presented a good response to the challenge "Drew is an Unknown" with the quote you offered.
HypnoSoul offered another when he said the MC might be under the effect of Hunters Drugs too (this is called a reasonable theory, you don't need quotes for that).

The thing that provoked my challenge was what I saw as a large volume of conjecture being presented as fact, clearly I was wrong about some parts of that. But that's what debate is for, highlighting flaws in our beliefs, and learning things you never saw before.

PS: Seriously? Who the fuck needs proof to doubt the word of the games established "Bad Guy"

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Why are you resurrecting a dead conversation,

My intent never to push a theory, My argument was about challenging assumptions, you presented a good response to the challenge "Drew is an Unknown" with the quote you offered.
HypnoSoul offered another when he said the MC might be under the effect of Hunters Drugs too (this is called a reasonable theory, you don't need quotes for that).

The thing that provoked my challenge was what I saw as a large volume of conjecture being presented as fact, clearly I was wrong about some parts of that. But that's what debate is for, highlighting flaws in our beliefs, and learning things you never saw before.

PS: Seriously? Who the fuck needs proof to doubt the word of the games established "Bad Guy"
You want to us to not make assumptions, ok. give us reason to see otherwise, you can't just say "maybe the hulk only painted his body green and hide inside a giant suite" and expect people to just say "oh.. you might be right. I should be better then just assume what I'm seeing is not as I'm seeing it" people want you to bring something to counter what they are saying for any good argument to be made, but all you did is say that what we said was conjecture while providing zero in game reasons as to why we shouldn't assume that or just take it as fact.

That's why I keep bringing it up, because you didn't give as any reason to doubt our view of the game. "don't believe your lying eyes" comes to mind as to what your argument amounted to. You didn't make good argument based on facts, but pure assumptions, which as how you tried to spin as what our argument as been this whole time.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You want to us to not make assumptions, ok. give us reason to see otherwise, you can't just say "maybe the hulk only painted his body green and hide inside a giant suite" and expect people to just say "oh.. you might be right. I should be better then just assume what I'm seeing is not as I'm seeing it" people want you to bring something to counter what they are saying for any good argument to be made, but all you did is say that what we said was conjecture while providing zero in game reasons as to why we shouldn't assume that or just take it as fact.

That's why I keep bringing it up, because you didn't give as any reason to doubt our view of the game. "don't believe your lying eyes" comes to mind as to what your argument amounted to. You didn't make good argument based on facts, but pure assumptions, which as how you tried to spin as what our argument as been this whole time.
Nothing I've posted was intended as an attack, but you seem determined to take it as one.
I'm not sure else I can say that hasn't already been said,

I attempted to separate Fact from Conjecture. sue me

This conversation needs to die. It's already dominated to much of this thread.

Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
Wow... y'all really kept arguing about this for like 6 or 7 pages worth of forum while I was gone ... okay.

Don't read any of this if you haven't finished the current version of the game yet (or if you really like having things spoiled for you, I guess).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep this is what we have been saying cant see it any other way (we tried) and it pans out the same

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Nothing I've posted was intended as an attack, but you seem determined to take it as one.
I'm not sure else I can say that hasn't already been said,

I attempted to separate Fact from Conjecture. sue me

This conversation needs to die. It's already dominated to much of this thread.
Again, don't put words in my month. I never called you any names or attacked you personally, I talked about the facts of the game and what we could see or the points of the argument you used. If I did offend you, I'm sorry.

If you think I took offence to any of that I'll set the record straight, I didn't. This is a forum to talk about the game, and that's what I did. I just wanted to stick to what's in the game.

And for the sake of moving on, I'll say that as someone who never wants to see futa/trans content(and avoid it at all times) Drew somehow made me interested. I guess because of the story build up, and the style of the game it felt fitting? I figured I'll dislike this update due to that fact, but it add quite a bit of spice to the update.

I don't like "hey, here is a character you like, now she has a dick... a giant one for no reason... happy?" but Drew felt like a person, a manipulative one but a person nonetheless

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
And for the sake of moving on, I'll say that as someone who never wants to see futa/trans content(and avoid it at all times) Drew somehow made me interested. I guess because of the story build up, and the style of the game it felt fitting? I figured I'll dislike this update due to that fact, but it add quite a bit of spice to the update.

I don't like "hey, here is a character you like, now she has a dick... a giant one for now reason... happy?" but Drew felt like a person, a manipulative one but a person nonetheless
Yes....yes....let the futa/trans flow through you....

Dorzim

Jul 4, 2019
Does anyone find the appeal of NTR to be the enjoyment of watching others' humiliation? Classic schadenfreude, kind of like gawking at a car crash, or watching "fail" videos. Maybe some people like it as a cuckold fantasy, but for me NTR is more sadistic than masochistic.
I think the pain of someone I don't know is different from the pain of the main character of the story I'm immersed in

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Hello, does anyone here have save files from the end version 9 ?

Mine are unfortunately all gone with the new update.... :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes