Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I think the pain of someone I don't know is different from the pain of the main character of the story I'm immersed in
Yes that's true, but that's actually not what I meant. I'm talking about the humiliation of the love interest herself, not necessarily that she gets taken from the main character. The way she gets reduced to an incoherent mess as she's tricked and used, there's just something amusing about that to me and it doesn't have anything to do with the main character. That's why I said it's sadistic (enjoying someone else's suffering), and not masochistic (enjoying your own suffering).

It's just a different perspective on NTR, one that's possible if you can detach a little from the main character and view the story as an outside observer.

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yes that's true, but that's actually not what I meant. I'm talking about the humiliation of the love interest herself, not necessarily that she gets taken from the main character. The way she gets reduced to an incoherent mess as she's tricked and used, there's just something amusing about that to me and it doesn't have anything to do with the main character. That's why I said it's sadistic (enjoying someone else's suffering), and not masochistic (enjoying your own suffering).

It's just a different perspective on NTR, one that's possible if you can detach a little from the main character and view the story as an outside observer.
exactly, you nailed it. I don't put my self in the mc shoes, I'm just an observer seeing as the puppets play. For me watching NTR, is like watching a good movie with a good twist. The level of depravity that comes with that only adds to the enjoyment.

For the most part, I dislike when the mc is just a "self insert" I want the mc to have their own personality, so I could see how the story unfold through their eyes.

dogorox

Oct 4, 2020
So it's not only a save from CH9 that's required, but you also have to copy/paste CH10 over CH9 because the CH10 download is missing some files? Notably img files?

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
So it's not only a save from CH9 that's required, but you also have to copy/paste CH10 over CH9 because the CH10 download is missing some files? Notably img files?
It's a beta, it's just to check for bugs on the new content so as not to make the backers (who are the testers) download what would be now like 5 gigs everything that is not new content is taken out.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for Ch. 9 Compressed & Patched :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thank you very much for the patched Android port great job. please update

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Just wait for tge official release of chapter 10 before asking for an android port. It will come but i doubt any porter is going to do just the beta since they would be doing the same work twice. You made it this long a few more days shouldn't kill you.

Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
Things in the Beta 10, more animations , some content i've been waiting awhile for (I'm not going to spoil it), but until the full release there are some images missing of which you've seen them in the previous chapters and the chapter 10 replay is broken if you click the arrow to go to it the game crashes do to missing path
But still can't wait for the complete chapter 10

timewatchered

Mar 17, 2019
Looking at the notes and faq part of OP you need to install the uncensor patch.

1. What does the Uncensor patch do?

As of now, it restores the game to it's original state. Due to Patreon's rules, the game has been heavily censored and the ability to turn NTR on has been disabled. Certain scenes may be altered or skipped entirely. It is heavily recommended that you use the patch.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes