gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Thanks guys and well you missunderstood lol i dont hate ntr at all but i just dont wanted to see the mom fucked before the mc lmao !

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Thats how its supposed to be
Ah...so it was intended like that?....Guess it could be done in a different and clearer way but if it's story related then it's pointless to ask, should see for myself the outcome then.
Edit: Ooook... the renders are still very good but...kinda, maybe, NOT enjoyed the story this time,it's not bad as i read in a review but iv'e been left with dry mouth (naturally this works just for me)

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Ah...so it was intended like that?....Guess it could be done in a different and clearer way bit if it's story related then it's pointless to ask, should see for myself the outcome then.
If you remember Chapter 9, Hunter fixed the vents with a little "extra" (an aphrodisiac gas pumped through the vents). Since Hunter is missing for almost all the Chapter 10, the vents are still pumping the gas. Those scenes indicate that the gas is pumping without control, thats why the girls are in a sex frenzy.

Reactions: D Dog and Yui78

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
There are some missing images: the empty bathroom "bathroom" and Brenna chores in the bathroom "brennachore1" "brennachore2"and "brennachore3"
PS. and "bookf66" also is missing, Ophelia and Aliza at the patio chatting about books.

Last edited:

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
If you remember Chapter 9, Hunter fixed the vents with a little "extra" (an aphrodisiac gas pumped through the vents). Since Hunter is missing for almost all the Chapter 10, the vents are still pumping the gas. Those scenes indicate that the gas is pumping without control, thats why the girls are in a sex frenzy.
Ah,actually i DID forget (too much time between the updates and some other games in the middle :sneaky: like LE which now remind me this) so i thought it was something related to Drew (harem man,NOT ntr man sorry... just personal taste though :))
Ok,thanks for the heads up on the forgotten story.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Ah,actually i DID forget (too much time between the updates and some other games in the middle :sneaky: like LE which now remind me this) so i thought it was something related to Drew (harem man,NOT ntr man sorry... just personal taste though :))
Ok,thanks for the heads up on the forgotten story.
I like NTR only when is avoidable and non-canon (like in this game), I am also an harem man xD

• Hey there
Reactions: HanBoston

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
The Brenna x Ophelia and Brenna x Catherine scenes were incredibly hot
A threesome with Brenna and Ophelia its kinda like "the ultimate goal" in this game lol, when chapter 9 end, i believe we could easily go to chapter 15, after chapter 10, i guess theres like 2 or 3 chapters more and probably some potential scenes will be left out, i hope we see alot more but with some many problems with patreon, maybe dev just finish this game already and move on.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes