DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
umm.. if patreon checks out the latest chapter 10; there are a couple of flags.. like roommate in law, also the Opening intro with Drew, where Lucia & MC talk .. I just hope the guys reviewing this patch on patreon should be OK as long is roommate is mentioned if they start connecting dots then... :( 1655589180741.png

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
umm.. if patreon checks out the latest chapter 10; there are a couple of flags.. like roommate in law, also the Opening intro with Drew, where Lucia & MC talk .. I just hope the guys reviewing this patch on patreon should be OK as long is roommate is mentioned if they start connecting dots then... :( View attachment 1878485
Probably, though Catherine says some really stupid shit sometimes.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Probably, though Catherine says some really stupid shit sometimes.
the talk before with Lucia as well about Drew was same.. Ophelia & Aliza's talk as well, when MC visits Aliza's house the first time in chp. 10 the dialogue there.. just hoping the reviewers at patreon don't see & connect the dots... that's all

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
the talk before with Lucia as well about Drew was same.. Ophelia & Aliza's talk as well, when MC visits Aliza's house the first time in chp. 10 the dialogue there.. just hoping the reviewers at patreon don't see & connect the dots... that's all
Patreon only cares about explicit stuff.
They don't want to see words or dialogues that explicitly refers to incest and/or rape.
Thast's why many creators use the construct "landlady/tenant".

YudaPrasetyo30

Apr 15, 2021
I need help

In chapter 4, when you need to meet Brenna in bathroom to finish Brenna photoshoot, how can you unlock that?

Because based on Point Guide I, need 6 bathroom point for that
I know we get 1 point everytime we click Brenna bathroom at 10 A.M each chapters, and thats at least 3 point

But where is the other 3 point?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I need help

In chapter 4, when you need to meet Brenna in bathroom to finish Brenna photoshoot, how can you unlock that?

Because based on Point Guide I, need 6 bathroom point for that
I know we get 1 point everytime we click Brenna bathroom at 10 A.M each chapters, and thats at least 3 point

But where is the other 3 point?

If it's the event I'm thinking of you don't need anypoints(pretty sure the point system was scrapped) and you just need to meet her later in the day when she goes to the bathroom

YudaPrasetyo30

Apr 15, 2021
If it's the event I'm thinking of you don't need anypoints(pretty sure the point system was scrapped) and you just need to meet her later in the day when she goes to the bathroom
Yeah but, when i go to bathroom, she did not ask for help, and when i go to her room, she told me to meet her at the bathroom

So i am stuck in this event, i can't continue Brenna photo event 16,
And 2 Ophelia event (because they need Brenna photo event 20)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes