mel92

Jun 17, 2019
I can't tell, but according to WWG Patreon, the official CH10 build is available now for anyone who pays.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Since the 9 chapters together are 2.82 giga and ch 10 alone seems like 2.22giga, maybe will be good if WWG start make a "update-only patch" since 5 giga is already a very large dl and this number will still increase a lot with the future chapters?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Since the 9 chapters together are 2.82 giga and ch 10 alone seems like 2.22giga, maybe will be good if WWG start make a "update-only patch" since 5 giga is already a very large dl and this number will still increase a lot with the future chapters?
CH 10 isn't alone.... check the folders, it has all the past chapters in it. they are just disabled.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
CH 10 isn't alone.... check the folders, it has all the past chapters in it. they are just disabled.
Ah, sorry. I didn't dl ch 10 because i don't like play beta versions. I was think the 2.2g were just the chapter. But good to know, i was worried alreadu about how big the game is becoming. Thank you for clarify

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Jan 4, 2020
not crazy about the borderline rapey vibe of the "air vents make them too horny to think" scenes lately. For most of the game, the devs did a great job writing through some highly implausible events. Now it just seems like the easy go-to.

Reactions: ARB582

TGafy

May 14, 2020
not crazy about the borderline rapey vibe of the "air vents make them too horny to think" scenes lately. For most of the game, the devs did a great job writing through some highly implausible events. Now it just seems like the easy go-to.
Keep in mind that Hunter's plans have continued to be foiled. He's merely upping his game to stack the odds in his favor. For me, it's even more hilarious how he fails given how much work he puts into what's supposed to be a 'sure thing'.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I have a problem with beta… when i play game say “image not found“. what i need to do?
Only images relating to CH 10 work in the Beta. If you got a black screen for an image, it's disabled on purpose.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I have a problem with beta… when i play game say “image not found“. what i need to do?
The beta only includes the newest chapter, to save the testers time downloading.
You either need to play the first 9 chapters first, then save and load that save in the Ch.10 beta,
combine the beta into the old Ch.9 game folder,
or wait for the full release of Ch.10

Vish2112

Nov 23, 2021
Can someone help me with the what if i have tried everything but was not able to see the what if scene i completed the whole game can someone tell me what i have to do to play those what if scenario

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn finally ophelia and hunter sex! :love: but i am a little bit sad. cause you can't see the penetration most of the time at all and i hoped for cowgirl and maybe even a bit tit sucking. but hey maybe later on.:coffee: maybe in the short what if stories. cause i think those two together need more space :devilish:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Heya guys whats up?
You talk a lot about a scene between the mother and a certain person but are there other scenes in this update?
this upddate is ntr only or not?
I would like to know before DL this game, thanks in advance :D

Reactions: Joeburqa
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes