dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Thank you for your well-reasoned observations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see the gas as not the main driving force, but an assisting force. Sterling had 9 chapters of building up, the gas can't be given all the credit, it would be unfair. Lets just give an example of the 4 new vaginal penetrations.

Aliza - Gas wasn't even in play, Sterling had to worked her inhibitions down. The alcohol did help, but her biggest wall was Ophelia not approving. Once Ophelia gave her the go-ahead, the alcohol probably wouldn't even matter.

Lucia - No gas in play again, she just fucked because she didn't want to kiss. no influence needed

Rebecca - Yeah, this one was entirely gas. TBH, i don't think she is going to be getting a lot of screenshot. This is just a guess, but i think right here is where WWG might have realized he put 1 too many girls in and can't dedicate time to build her. So he just threw the AC at her. Just my guess.

Tiff - She was slowly built up, gas helped a little, but what threw her over the edge was to shut Payton up.

Then we have the other girls, who already had sex. The gas didn't help break any barriers, just get them more sex crazed.

Even Brenna and Ophelia, Sterling was trying to get Brenna to admit she does find Ophelia hot. The gas made her release what was already inside.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I see the gas as not the main driving force, but an assisting force. Sterling had 9 chapters of building up, the gas can't be given all the credit, it would be unfair. Lets just give an example of the 4 new vaginal penetrations.

Aliza - Gas wasn't even in play, Sterling had to worked her inhibitions down. The alcohol did help, but her biggest wall was Ophelia not approving. Once Ophelia gave her the go-ahead, the alcohol probably wouldn't even matter.

Lucia - No gas in play again, she just fucked because she didn't want to kiss. no influence needed

Rebecca - Yeah, this one was entirely gas. TBH, i don't think she isn't going to be getting a lot of screenshot. This is just a guess, but i think right here is where WWG might have realized he put 1 too many girls in and can't dedicate time to build her. So he just threw the AC at her. Just my guess.

Tiff - She was slowly built up, gas helped a little, but what threw her over the edge was to shut Payton up.

Then we have the other girls, who already had sex. The gas didn't help break any barriers, just get them more sex crazed.

Even Brenna and Ophelia, Sterling was trying to get Brenna to admit she does find Ophelia hot. The gas made her release what was already inside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Rebecca - Yeah, this one was entirely gas. TBH, i don't think she isn't going to be getting a lot of screenshot. This is just a guess, but i think right here is where WWG might have realized he put 1 too many girls in and can't dedicate time to build her. So he just threw the AC at her. Just my guess.
God damn it, number 1 you're right but number two that means we won't get aunt and grandma.

QuantumVNs

Jan 25, 2019
I agree with some of the comments on the pacing of the chapter, and I wonder if it's a natural consequence of harem games needing to devolve into an orgy life or just WWG wanting to wrap things up before Patreon piles more warnings on him.
Better than dragging a story out, though. I feel satisfied with the buildup we got through Ch1-9 and at least for most of the relationships it makes sense that they would accept a polyamorous situation.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I agree with a lot of the criticism but this is still probably one of the top 5 games on the site. I'd even say it's top 3.

Guts97

Oct 2, 2021
Well, the game is excellent, except for one thing that I will mention later. I'm not a fan of NTR, but in this game it makes it interesting, I really enjoy it, when I choose the NTR option and then I can play "normal" again, I see it as if I traveled in time haha. Well the only thing I didn't like was the dialogues in some (not all) sex scenes, sometimes I felt a lot of comedy, for example in the sex scene of Aliza and the 5 dollars and Steve Jobs, I mean what the hell hahaha. Hunter's NTR scene had the perfect dialogue. That would be all there... and one question, will the developer switch to another platform or will he continue on patreon?
(I apologize if my English is not understood, I'm using google translator)

Reactions: genteis
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes