ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Yes, Ophelia is officially fully unlocked for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know when What ifs are coming back? I believe dev would wait to patreon review but since ch 10 was release without it, does he say anything about What if? Probably i going to subscribe to him but i want something every month lol.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Do you know when What ifs are coming back? I believe dev would wait to patreon review but since ch 10 was release without it, does he say anything about What if? Probably i going to subscribe to him but i want something every month lol.
no idea, he hasn't said anything about them yet.

wasnt what if banned or something like that? if not, when will one with ophelia come out?
when someone suggests it and everyone votes it the winner. What ifs are not banned, just the old ones as they were too dark.

Thanks dartred hope that question wasn't asked already. even if it was you probably would of answered anyway. your patience is amazing to me.
I don't think this was actually asked here yet.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
quickly getting disappointed here. forever for a main game update with weird shit thrown in and the focus is definitely shifting towards ntr, which was originally only non canon bad endings, what ifs promised to be a variety but almost every one is ntr, and taking focus away from main game... oh well, was pretty good at one point, lets hope it doesnt turn into a complete dumpster fire. more than the direction its already heading, anyways.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
quickly getting disappointed here. forever for a main game update with weird shit thrown in and the focus is definitely shifting towards ntr, which was originally only non canon bad endings, what ifs promised to be a variety but almost every one is ntr, and taking focus away from main game... oh well, was pretty good at one point, lets hope it doesnt turn into a complete dumpster fire. more than the direction its already heading, anyways.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's taking longer to get a main game updates, because updates are getting bigger. This one update has 220 animations. chapters 1 through 9 had 340 animations total. This 1 update has over half the animations of the past 9 chapters before it.

The focus is NOT shifting to NTR. NTR got 1 Hunter scene and 1 Drew scene. The Drew scene was also pretty short. Meanwhile Sterling got a SHITTON of animations and fucked 4 girls for the first time. Aliza, Lucia, Rebecca AND Tif.

He also hasn't done a what if in 4 months, why is that even a complaint? What do you mean they take focus away from the main game? He does those when he's got free time, they don't effect the release time of the main update.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
How the fuck the focus is towards NTR if MC gets way more girls and way more lewd scenes during the entire game than Hunter in the non-canon bad ends?
Allow me to take a stab at this one. It has recently come to my attention that some people consider intra-harem lesbian action to qualify as NTR, because the girls are touching each other and not exclusively the man. This chapter had a lot of girl-on-girl action, so my guess is that that is what's being referenced here, seeing as how there is still 0.00% male-on-female canon NTR happening in the story.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes