dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
was the folder named "saves" with an s? Was the file named 1-1-LT1.save or like numbers?

Reactions: x0run

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
i downloaded chapter 10 - is this some dark sarcasm? couldn't even play a bit lol i so want to see ophelia getting fucked by hunter
this is a beta, and for this particular game the beta's tend to only be the files from the new chapter, you can put the files from the 10 beta into a full chapter 9 folder, and it will work like a full chapter 10 release (except replays, last page won't work)

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
So the problem is when that quest comes up, you needed to do it. completing Ophelia events screwed up Aliza's variables. Do you have an earlier save to do that quest as it shows up?
yep.. let me go on ahead and do that.. dev should hopefully fix the quest tracker.. lol

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys! This looks interesting so far and I'd like to test it, but there are only Chapters 9 and 10.
Are Chapters 1-8 to be found somewhere?

Thanks in advance for helping out!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It took 9 chapters for sterling to fuck Brenna. Then Catherine enters her room and just takes her. Don't know what to think of this
There is a reason Cath got it in so quickly and the answer is, rape. She fucked Brenna against her will. Brenna did not want it, that's why there was no build up needed for Cath. That's the difference on why it took Sterling so long and Cath did it when the opportunity was in front of her.

Lets not forget, The AC had a huge part in why that scene happened too.

Last edited:
Reactions: kabraly and x0run

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hi guys! This looks interesting so far and I'd like to test it, but there are only Chapters 9 and 10.
Are Chapters 1-8 to be found somewhere?

Thanks in advance for helping out!
CH 9 is the entire game. The game is labeled as its latest chapter, but always contains the full game. Except the Beta, it only contains the latest chapter, which is 10 right now.

Reactions: eltharion83

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
CH 9 is the entire game. The game is labeled as it's latest chapter, but always contains the full game. Except the Beta, it only contains the latest chapter, which is 10 right now.
Thanks!
I wasn't sure about that as the Spoiler shows the version/chapters... So I thought there might have been versions of previous chapters and from then on just new sort of stand alone chapters... A bit missleading but thanks for clarifying.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
There is a reason Cath got it in so quickly and the answer is, rape. She fucked Brenna against her will. Brenna did not want it, that's why there was no build up needed for Cath. That's the difference on why it took Sterling so long and Cath did it when the opportunity was in front of him.

Lets not forget, The AC had a huge part in why that scene happened too.
Cath seriously needs to have a full mental fixing! ahahah

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes