E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
That kind of stuff is frustrating to read about. Not just with this game specifically but just in general. That you could potentially have 999 patrons who all unanimously want the same thing, and then 1 whale could come along and say "I want the opposite... and I'll pay you x10 more than what all of your other patrons are paying you combined." :LOL:

I mean it sucks, but what's the ideal answer to that conundrum?
Making what ifs have 2 paths and/or as one patron suggested limiting what ifs to only 2 inbetween chapters and making one ntr and one not ntr.

And to clarify I said main girls, as in the 3 title characters and not the side pieces.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
this update Sterling got 4 anal scenes [doggy, cowgirl] with Ophelia + 1 BJ, Hunter topped all of that in one huge scene
in 1 bad ending of Ophelia's, Hunter got a BJ, titfuck, vaginal sex - missionary, reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary+creampie :KEK:
Personally, as someone who's into the incest+harem+preganancy kinks, I'm hoping that later on in the canon story that MC has a similar scene with her (and Brenna, and Catherine). Except for real this time. And sans the mind-breaking drugs lol.

Reactions: lxh123

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Just counted Chapter 10. MC gets 21 sex scenes and Hunter gets 1. What spin is there? He gets one damn scene in Chapter 10. God forbid I make it good. Anyone complaining about it just sounds entitled and lost.
this update Sterling got 4 anal scenes [doggy, cowgirl] with Ophelia + 1 BJ, Hunter topped all of that in one huge scene
in 1 bad ending of Ophelia's, Hunter got a BJ, titfuck, vaginal sex - missionary, reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary+creampie :KEK:

was just mentioning the angles and scene length as a whole with respect to Ophelia in terms of Hunter & Sterling

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Personally, as someone who's into the incest+harem+preganancy kinks, I'm hoping that later on in the canon story that MC has a similar scene with her (and Brenna, and Catherine). Except for real this time. And sans the mind-breaking drugs lol.
Scene quality is definitely way up. The two big scenes with brenna in chapter 10 and the 2 in 9 sort of blow away almost all the rest of the scenes between sterling and brenna combined, not that there are a lot before 9.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
That's not what is happening at all.
Oh I wasn't saying it was happening here at all, just to be clear. I have no idea what things are like for this game over on Patreon. I was just commenting on the potential for that to happen in general, with any game, and then the question of what to do about it that the dev in question would have to face.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
That kind of stuff is frustrating to read about. Not just with this game specifically but just in general. That you could potentially have 999 patrons who all unanimously want the same thing, and then 1 whale could come along and say "I want the opposite... and I'll pay you x10 more than what all of your other patrons are paying you combined." :LOL:

I mean it sucks, but what's the ideal answer to that conundrum?
Man I support this guy in the 5$ tier, however I support it when the game launches.. so this month my patronage would end, I actually did a mistake of joining the discord, the ratio of discussions there between NTR & non-NTR content is quite visible there, that's why I left there don't wanna go there

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Oh I wasn't saying it was happening here at all, just to be clear. I have no idea what things are like for this game over on Patreon. I was just commenting on the potential for that to happen in general, with any game, and then the question of what to do about it that the dev in question would have to face.
$20 tier has the majority of NTR fans.. it's made evident in this very thread itself, even dartred won't deny it

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Man I support this guy in the 5$ tier, however I support it when the game launches.. so this month my patronage would end, I actually did a mistake of joining the discord, the ratio of discussions there between NTR is non-NTR content is quite visible there, that's why I left there don't wanna go there
I can't blame you, from the sounds of it. It's funny how some games will just attract certain fanbases. There are a couple of threads for games here on F95 that I really try to avoid for the most part because they're just so fucking hostile and toxic towards anyone who has any differences of tastes or opinions whatsoever. "To each their own" is apparently just not a thing to their tribes lol. And no matter how respectfully you try to express those differences, the Facepalm Brigade will still come out in full force, along with all sorts of responses filled with name-calling and unnecessary and hostile BS.

While there are other threads for games that are super-friendly, chill, helpful, and actually civil (for the most part anyway lol).

I only just started interacting on this thread. So it's a bit early for me to feel one way or another towards it. But I figured that there would be a lot of contention surrounding the NTR. Even despite the unique way that this game presents it. It's just one of those topics where explosions are almost inevitable lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD69-1

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Making what ifs have 2 paths and/or as one patron suggested limiting what ifs to only 2 inbetween chapters and making one ntr and one not ntr.

And to clarify I said main girls, as in the 3 title characters and not the side pieces.
What ifs don't have paths, no idea what you're talking about. Edit: nvm, you're asking to make that change, not saying it does.

why make less what ifs? Just why? They are done in his free time, let him do what he wants in that time. He could be doing literally anything, but he's putting that time back into his patreon for free. yes, free because the $20 tier was always there, without what ifs from the start.

Jecht Alzer

Feb 25, 2018
I checked on this thread for possible update previews since the release.

What I found are vanilla "purists" who are so butthurt about the previous one that it has become laughably comical.
For the record, I like vanilla and harems and romance and all these things but man, calm the fuck down. Goddamn.

Hope you're doing okay, WWG! It was a nice update!

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
What if the patrons who pledge the highest amount do so simply because they're older and have more disposable income, and since they're older are not so insecure about women and sex, and thus the NTR content doesn't bother them? Just a thought.

Hunter "getting there first" serves to add urgency to the conflict in the story. That's the point, for it to have maximum impact. The fact some people are so upset just proves the strategy works. If Sterling got every woman before Hunter then Hunter's scenes would have less effect. One way to mitigate this might be to have the women say they enjoy sex with Hunter more than with Sterling, but I expect people would complain about that too.

The fact that PV features NTR attracted patrons who like (or at least don't mind) that kind of content. They didn't influence WWG to add NTR to the game, he is ultimately going to make what he wants to make. Enough with this chicken-or-the-egg bullshit.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
If Sterling got every woman before Hunter then Hunter's scenes would have less effect. One way to mitigate this might be to have the women say they enjoy sex with Hunter more than with Sterling
That would actually be worse, to me personally. Right now I can easily disregard the scenes because of all the drugs and the non-canon nature of it. But if they had the MC first, and then Hunter, and then said in their drunken stupor how much better it is with Hunter, then it would start to approach what I'd consider "actual NTR" territory and the question of "Do or would they really feel that way??" and then I might actually be bothered by it.

I can only speak for myself, but I'd definitely prefer the way it's done now instead. Also I think you're spot on in your assessment of it adding a feeling of urgency.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
That would actually be worse, to me personally. Right now I can easily disregard the scenes because of all the drugs and the non-canon nature of it. But if they had the MC first, and then Hunter, and then said in their drunken stupor how much better it is with Hunter, then it would start to approach what I'd consider "actual NTR" territory and the question of "Do or would they really feel that way??" and then I might actually be bothered by it.
Exactly. As you mentioned earlier, the women can be forgiven for being susceptible to Hunter's chemicals and such, but to have them actually compare whose cock feels better would be so much worse. People who want Hunter to go second should be careful what they wish for!

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Exactly. As you mentioned earlier, the women can be forgiven for being susceptible to Hunter's chemicals and such, but to have them actually compare whose cock feels better would be so much worse. People who want Hunter to go second should be careful what they wish for!
We are in complete agreement on this matter! :LOL:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
What if the patrons who pledge the highest amount do so simply because they're older and have more disposable income, and since they're older are not so insecure about women and sex, and thus the NTR content doesn't bother them? Just a thought.

Hunter "getting there first" serves to add urgency to the conflict in the story. That's the point, for it to have maximum impact. The fact some people are so upset just proves the strategy works. If Sterling got every woman before Hunter then Hunter's scenes would have less effect. One way to mitigate this might be to have the women say they enjoy sex with Hunter more than with Sterling, but I expect people would complain about that too.

The fact that PV features NTR attracted patrons who like (or at least don't mind) that kind of content. They didn't influence WWG to add NTR to the game, he is ultimately going to make what he wants to make. Enough with this chicken-or-the-egg bullshit.
Or it could be because NTR is a much less popular fetish and 90% of games on this site are vanilla so people who like ntr are willing to pay more to support it since it's not that common even in the main game. I'm getting not into ntr argument because I don't really care what you like, but the fact that NTR fans make up the majority of the high tier probably has more to do with being more willing to pay more for content they like. I don't really ntr vs not liking ntr is a maturity thing. As the main aspect NTR is about creating a feeling of jealously. The cuckholding thing is the main focus and appeal of ntr as some people get excited by being cuckholded or at least watching others be cuckholded.

The people who don't feel any sort of jealousy are usually just indifferent and towards the fetish rather than liking it. For people like that there is no reason for them to spend extra money to support that fetish because they don't actually like it they just don't hate it. And seeing hunter fuck people is no different than seeing Sterling or anyone else fuck people so there is no real reason to support hunter scenes unless you have a rape fetish. If ntr is winning every poll over the non ntr options that means they prefer ntr to vanilla, not that they don't mind seeing ntr. Although maybe older fans prefer watching older characters, like Hunter, fuck then teenagers and 20 something years olds like most protagonist on this site are.

Personally I just dislike Hunter as a person. If the game was about Sterling using the same methods to get girls as Hunter does and Sterling didn't exist I wouldn't like because I dislike rape and black mail in these type of games. To me Hunter is a good villain for a humor focused game like this because his fails always involve him getting hurt in some way or another. But I don't like hunter scenes because pyscopath and I dislike his methods

Last edited:

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
are the what ifs stand alone? I mean does they affect the story? What does optional ntr mean, if I turn ntr off will it still happen and I just won't be able to see it?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
are the what ifs stand alone? I mean does they affect the story? What does optional ntr mean, if I turn ntr off will it still happen and I just won't be able to see it?
The What If...s are separate stand-alone episodes that are 100% not canon. They never actually happened, and have no bearing on the main game. I would recommend not playing them until you are familiar with the game and characters though, or just not at all of coure, if even non-canon NTR is just not your thing lol.

If you leave NTR on in the main game, then you will see the scenes if you make a (wrong) choice. But even if you do, they're still not canon. And the game will automatically shoot you back to that choice so that you can make the alternate one after the scene is done. If NTR is off then they will never occur period, even non-canonically. No matter what choices you make.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
The What If...s are separate stand-alone episodes that are 100% not canon. They never actually happened, and have no bearing on the main game. I would recommend not playing them until you are familiar with the game and characters though, or just not at all of coure, if even non-canon NTR is just not your thing lol.

If you leave NTR on in the main game, then you will see the scenes if you make a (wrong) choice. But even if you do, they're still not canon. And the game will automatically shoot you back to that choice so that you can make the alternate one after the scene is done. If NTR is off then they will never occur period, even non-canonically. No matter what choices you make.
thanks for explaining, appreciate it. :) and no, it's not my thing.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
There is an NTR switch. If you turn the ntr off the choices that lead to the ntr scenes will disappear. The ntr is "non canon" as in they arent connected to the story of the game. Whenever the story advances foward those ntr scenes never happened because every ntr scene leads to a bad ending and a game over. It's like Boswer winning. Boswer never wins because if he does you have to try the fight over again/

Reactions: FlyinginTime

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
thanks for explaining, appreciate it. :)
No problem :)

Also, just in case it matters, I think it's worth pointing out that even in the non-canonical NTR scenes, it's accomplished by the villain through the use of things like mind-breaking sex drugs. None of the girls fuck him of their own accord (IIRC). Just so you don't think "Yeah, but this bitch would have fucked him if I hadn't done [X]".

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes