Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
View attachment 1999798

For the same reason the game itself is posted here, or did you think the game was intended to be free for everyone?
In the course of the conversation, I think they mean, how could someone continue to earn revenue by offering wallpapers on Patreon if the wallpapers are exclusively posted on a pirate site and not given directly to subscribers on Patreon. That I think is a fair question. He obviously can't post a link on Patreon saying, "here's a link to the pirate site that hosts all my Patreon TOS violating content." He can't really charge people for content that's not provided through the site they pay him on. Even if he could somehow communicate such a plan and people accepted it, Patreon would notice something fishy was going on if people were paying for alleged content that never showed up in any Patreon posts.

I do think it's possible he could do custom renders privately, but the wallpapers that everyone at a given tier are supposed to get would be an issue. I think for that, he just has to limit them to not containing any incestuous sex. Nudie pictures only, basically.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
In the course of the conversation, I think they mean, how could someone continue to earn revenue by offering wallpapers on Patreon if the wallpapers are exclusively posted on a pirate site and not given directly to subscribers on Patreon.
... I definitely wasn't following the entire discussion. Now I'm glad I didn't go with the snarkier response I originally planned! :whistle:

I do think it's possible he could do custom renders privately, but the wallpapers that everyone at a given tier are supposed to get would be an issue. I think for that, he just has to limit them to not containing any incestuous sex. Nudie pictures only, basically.
This is slightly disappointing when several of the earlier wallpapers were sex scenes, but alas, plenty of sex scenes in the game itself I suppose. At least we should see more creative wallpapers then.

FenKing

Oct 16, 2020
this may be stupid, but cant the dev start to slowly ditch Patreon, and use ... idk, OF, or start his own website (which may be costly to begin with, but should help long run)? just throwing some ideas, not sure if they are any good.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
this may be stupid, but cant the dev start to slowly ditch Patreon, and use ... idk, OF, or start his own website (which may be costly to begin with, but should help long run)? just throwing some ideas, not sure if they are any good.
this is always suggested when something like this happens, but unfortunately i think the issue is that Patreon is the most universally usable/available to potential subscribers. As a result I think devs generally try to comply with Patreon if possible, unless their content is so inextricably against the ToS that they have no other choice but to uses something like Subscribestar

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
when is what if7?
why is what if7?
What if What is 7?
Who is What If 7 ?
Where is What If 7?
How is what if 7?
Who is What If 7?
why is What If 7?
drax-yammering.gif

Anyway, on the topic of What If 7...

Unlocked

As I said in my post when I announced my break from What Ifs?, I'd be changing how the system works. Starting in July:

1. What Ifs? will occur over a two month period.
2. The first month will involve five days of patrons making suggestions(the 1st to the 5th of the first month).
3. Followed by five days of voting on those suggestions(the 6th to the 11th of the first month).
4. On the 11th, a winner will be declared and it will be released by the end of the second month.

If WWG keeps to this schedule then we still have up to a week left.

May 2, 2020
View attachment 2001800

Anyway, on the topic of What If 7...

Unlocked

As I said in my post when I announced my break from What Ifs?, I'd be changing how the system works. Starting in July:

1. What Ifs? will occur over a two month period.
2. The first month will involve five days of patrons making suggestions(the 1st to the 5th of the first month).
3. Followed by five days of voting on those suggestions(the 6th to the 11th of the first month).
4. On the 11th, a winner will be declared and it will be released by the end of the second month.

If WWG keeps to this schedule then we still have up to a week left.
I not good at English but...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Can anyone recommend me doing a great favor a good site where I can see all the sex videos from Power Vacuum ?

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Can anyone recommend me doing a great favor a good site where I can see all the sex videos from Power Vacuum ?
If you really wanna spoil yourself, they are literally available with the game at \Power Vacuum\game\images\ani\.
No need to decompile anything, just download the windows/Linux version and extract the .zip. I don't know the Mac or Android version works.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes