stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
In my opinion, it is one of the best well written games on this entire site. I will admit though, at times the clever, witty dialogue is too heavy. Sometimes you would just like a sex scene to be pretty hot, but they'll ramble on about Apple gift cards... But, it is still a well written game. And the foot massage thing; she just blew the mc, to take her frustration out with her husband. She didn't screw him.
oh yeah thats right she didn´t fucked him. non the less i don´t think that this game is what hes looking for. if i got it right he is looking for stuff where the females just do something sexuell to get something out off it like get a promotion, pay a debt or something like that.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
whats this thing with Patrion?
WWG got slapped by Patreon for content violating their TOS, so he had to re-write a bunch of stuff and remove a bunch of other stuff, but as long as you load in the fan patch you won't even know the difference. It mostly just created unnecessary delays. Also, some of the earlier What If stories are no longer available on his Patreon. Basically, someone reported him for having rape content, but most people suspect it was really just a bitter anti-NTR person using that as an excuse to harass WWG.
PatchPanic.jpg

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:oops: Wow, this must have been very complicated for Dev, it's good to know about these things because I'm already well informed about it all.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
WWG got slapped by Patreon for content violating their TOS, so he had to re-write a bunch of stuff and remove a bunch of other stuff, but as long as you load in the fan patch you won't even know the difference. It mostly just created unnecessary delays. Also, some of the earlier What If stories are no longer available on his Patreon. Basically, someone reported him for having rape content, but most people suspect it was really just a bitter anti-NTR person using that as an excuse to harass WWG.
View attachment 2010510
As vengeance he should make a NTR only patch. Now.
Joking aside, I'm glad Patreon stop to bother him and he could continue the updates and WI.

In my opinion, it is one of the best well written games on this entire site. I will admit though, at times the clever, witty dialogue is too heavy. Sometimes you would just like a sex scene to be pretty hot, but they'll ramble on about Apple gift cards... But, it is still a well written game. And the foot massage thing; she just blew the mc, to take her frustration out with her husband. She didn't screw him.
Also it's not only heavy but sometimes if you aren't american, you probably won't get the joke or reference. I don't really mind because it's a minor fault when you are comparing the writing of this game with others from this site but I guess some people won't like it or could be a bit bothered.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Also it's not only heavy but sometimes if you aren't american, you probably won't get the joke or reference. I don't really mind because it's a minor fault when you are comparing the writing of this game with others from this site but I guess some people won't like it or could be a bit bothered.
That's the problem with pop culture references. Not every one gets them. A nice example is reactions to Hot Fuzz on YouTube, where people don't get that the stageplay is a reference to the movie Romeo + Juliet with Leonardo DiCaprio, rather than the original play.

Reactions: PublicUseOps

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
View attachment 2010510
Isn't it the incest that got Patreon's attention? I thought they hated that too.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It was partly because Patreon was loose with what they thought was incest., but mostly it was all of Hunters content that they had issues with. All his black mailing, methods and forceful nature.

Like the phrase specifically, "You're like a sister to me". they had trouble with that and told WWG that it implies incest. even though it really implies that you AREN'T related if you have to tell a person you are LIKE a sister.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pinkie96
Oct 14, 2021
so uh still no what if 7? cause i really thought it will released yesterday cause September is near and i thought the what if 7 is for august

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What if's will be releasing every 2 months, instead of every month. starting with this what if. so he can release up to the 31st of this month before we can really call it "late".

Reactions: Miliryan

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I am using Android and a save file of ep 10 of a guy who shared here doesn't show up in game when I put it into the saves folder. Anyone knows what am I doing wrong ?

dcyd

Apr 10, 2021
Something to help ease some fears for some people. What if 7 will still be releasing this month. WWG just said it'll still be releasing August.

I know this won't slow down the people asking "When is what if 7 dropping" though.
Where did he say?Discord?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes. I did ask him if it was ok to share things he says there, here and he says it's fine.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Something to help ease some fears for some people. What if 7 will still be releasing this month. WWG just said it'll still be releasing August.

I know this won't slow down the people asking "When is what if 7 dropping" though.
We'll be lucky if it slows people asking who and why is what if 7, but your efforts are appreciated.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
The latest teaser in kemono has been leaked.
"A Taste For Adventure" : In Chapter 11, Ophelia embarks on a quest to name that flavor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As expected, there will be a lot of Ophelia content in Chapter 11. Amazing! Can't wait!
Of course, it is the Dev's decision. But I hope for one thing. The MC goes all the way with Ophelia. I feel like it is time to fuck that sweet pussy of her's.

On the other hand, Eva is getting her own harem. In reality, she gets more pussy than Hunter or Drew in this house.
Maybe she truly is the enemy. Oh my god, Cathrine was right all along!

Ok, jokes aside. Threesome is in the game for a while with the MC, Brenna and Eva. In the latest chapters, the Dev showed us that there will be more threesome content with certain girls. And i am here for it!

Oh, talking about Eva. This is just my own preference, but i would really like to see more action just with the MC and Eva. It is true they have a lot of content in earlier chapters. But i can't get enough of it. When the MC fucks Eva into coma, that is just amazing. Moreover, if i have to choose girls only by their looks (body, face etc.) Eva is in my top 3. That girl is irresistibly hot. When the MC, Brenna and Eva first went to the hotel, Eva had that white outfit on. That was my favourite looks, not just for Eva, but any girl in this game.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes