john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hey guys, can someone help me here?
I'm changing my computer to a new one. If I just move my game folder to the new computer, will I have my saves working fine? And also where do I find the saves for games I delete and redownload when there's an update? Thanks

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
I guess that this is stupid question, but theres no way that MC will bang Drew right?
It depends on the Dev. In the game there is futa on female, and a little bit of futa on male content.
If the fans wants male on futa content, there is a chance. But i don't think it will happen. Maybe in a "What If".

Personally, i wouldn't mind to see the MC pounding that sexy ass of Drew. But, it is not a priority for me. If it happens, then it is amazing, if not, it is okay too.

Reactions: Taz423 and kabraly

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Can't say I would want to see that. I'm ok with Bad End Futa on Female. But Male on Futa or Futa on Male would be a massive turn off for me personally.

Reactions: Ranma

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017

If you have any problems playing, PLEASE go to my discord and ask there. If you are not a part of the discord, click "Membership" at the top of my Patreon page and scroll down to the "Connect to Discord" link. I will not be taking questions in the comments of this Patreon post.
Sadly, due to new limitations, I will not be able to provide an Android copy.

Congratulations to Stee for the submission!
PC :
Mega -
Drive -

MAC :
Mega -
Drive -

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes