BertrandC

Jun 17, 2022
tbh, only Catherine is not pretty (imo). and she's an annoying cock blocker. idk, i guess i didn't connect with the character.
otherwise, all the other girls are stunning except payton.

Edit: right after posting this, as soon as I carry on playing, she cock blocks again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Mind ur damn business!

Last edited:

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Something to help ease some fears for some people. What if 7 will still be releasing this month. WWG just said it'll still be releasing August.

I know this won't slow down the people asking "When is what if 7 dropping" though.
So 23:59 of August 31st? :^)
I guess we just need to wait but man,I really want to play it already.

Reactions: Kopytko113

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Time zone is a big thing. When WWG says the release will be out by end of month, people outside the US (where the dev lives) will start saying the game is late. When in reality, the US still has 6+ hours left in their day.

Last edited:
Reactions: mel92 and kabraly

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Wow that would be awesome I've thought about that too a few times but I'd just leave Brenna as a girl lol

And the best zombie grandpa would be a beautiful granny with a hairy pussy :KEK: :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: ansmutter
Sep 20, 2021
Hoping Sterling fucks drew at some point.

Can’t have that scene with drew being turned on by watching him fuck without her having her chance with that in the future. Just wouldn’t be fair ;-;

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well I expect a lot more all the naked girls catching each other having sex with the other :p

dcyd

Apr 10, 2021
Time zone is a big thing. When WWG says the release will be out by end of month, people outside the US (where the dev lives) will start saying the game is late. When in reality, the US still has 6+ hours left in their day.
What's his time now? I'm here at 8:37 a.m. on August 31

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes