john984

Jun 6, 2020
Just finished the new What If. I really liked the preggo scenes and also there was no need to introduce a new character.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
do we have to install the patch to play it? bc i cant move the patch to the game folder dont know why

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
While I'm sure most probably preferred to see Hunter with the girls, I don't mind the new character. Cause I have to imagine he has scenes planned for Hunter in the main game and probably wants to avoid repetitiveness. I thought we might get a DP the way it was going, but he must be saving that for something special.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
devs favorite girl is Cath. i'm assuming that's why she's in the middle. I also think Ophelia makes more sense if you do it by importance. She is the mom and her two daughters to the side and also was the biggest hurdle.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
devs favorite girl is Cath. i'm assuming that's why she's in the middle. I also think Ophelia makes more sense if you do it by importance. She is the mom and her two daughters to the side and also was the biggest hurdle.
This gave me an idea just now. Of course i don't know how it would be feasible.
But imagine if the main menu wallpaper would be interactive, and you can design which girls are on it. (On mine there would be Brenna, Aliza and Tiff.)
I imagine, i am not the first one with this idea, but it sounds fun.

Last edited:

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
still the guy went under the bed and its showing to be continued
I modified the script.rpy so it ignores the "To Be Continued" and progresses the game. I haven't finished yet, but so far Sean been with Catherine and Ophelia, and Ophelia is definitely on the menu! The modified script.rpy is attached - replace the existing script.rpy in the game folder (I recommend saving the original file outside of the game folder). Hope it works for you!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I modified the script.rpy so it ignores the "To Be Continued" and progresses the game. I haven't finished yet, but so far Sean been with Catherine and Ophelia, and Ophelia is definitely on the menu! The modified script.rpy is attached - replace the existing script.rpy in the game folder (I recommend saving the original file outside of the game folder). Hope it works for you!
no need for this. just grab the patch from the first page. it already does that.

Reactions: BaeScout83

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
big thx for sharing guys and happty to see a new "what if" but i personally prefered just hunter (and even sean okay not him), also not seeing brenna fucking with hunter was really sad.... and i like big tits and a small belly is fine but i am not into fucking pregos personally....
but the animations and the quality are REALLY great as always(y):giggle: dialogue is nice too, just hoped finally to see much more ophelia with hunter this this version... :/ but the bath scenes especially the second one was really hot really great job

personal ranking of what if stories so far:

1. what if 6
2. what if 4
3. what if 1
4. what if 7
5. what if 2
6. what if 5
7. what if 3

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes