What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I modified the script.rpy so it ignores the "To Be Continued" and progresses the game. I haven't finished yet, but so far Sean been with Catherine and Ophelia, and Ophelia is definitely on the menu! The modified script.rpy is attached - replace the existing script.rpy in the game folder (I recommend saving the original file outside of the game folder). Hope it works for you!
It also makes about 90 lines of dialogue gibberish.

QuantumVNs

Jan 25, 2019
So many rallying for another Hunter harem and I'm just sitting here hoping for a "What If Catherine's workout supplements boosted Sterling's estrogen instead and he became a super busty trans-woman?"
Could even be a shortcut to Peyton content.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha, so the newest What if story ends up with a cliffhanger? That takes cucking to a whole different level.

Oh,wait...there's a patch to fix that.

Last edited:

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
So many rallying for another Hunter harem and I'm just sitting here hoping for a "What If Catherine's workout supplements boosted Sterling's estrogen instead and he became a super busty trans-woman?"
Could even be a shortcut to Peyton content.
Does anyone even want Peyton content?

Reactions: LongRider

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
You do realize the game that release was a bonus spin off and not an update to the main game? the main game will continue as usual in November / December if we base on pass releases.
Understandable, but still i kinda share his/her frustration. I thought this was a full release of the main game, but it's another non canon update when it's still in beta...

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Understandable, but still i kinda share his/her frustration. I thought this was a full release of the main game, but it's another non canon update when it's still in beta...
The what if is not in beta, you just need to install the patch

geusun

May 13, 2017
I modified the script.rpy so it ignores the "To Be Continued" and progresses the game. I haven't finished yet, but so far Sean been with Catherine and Ophelia, and Ophelia is definitely on the menu! The modified script.rpy is attached - replace the existing script.rpy in the game folder (I recommend saving the original file outside of the game folder). Hope it works for you!
how download it as file? i had click that file but i just got a link what full of code

Reactions: SteveM.1990
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes