storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
does it have sexual animations? do you recommend it?
If you are talking about this game. Yes it has animations and yeah i'd recommend it unless you dislike incest. The game is kind of nonsense without the incest patch and nothing really makes sense. The game is mainly comedic and has a lot of good humorous writing and the characters manage to have a personality and not just be completely one dimensional like a lot of games. Only exception is probably the antagonist, but he's written to be a cartoon villain without any redeeming traits and a bunch of wacky plans that's always fail and typically backfire.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No one knows. We only know the that it can release any day this month. WWG doesn't give hard dates for What ifs. He doesn't give hard dates for main game either.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
You know what would be cool, if the Dev gave a button where we can choose which Chapter you want to go to, instead of having to start the game over if you lost a save or something and we can get to the new updates faster.

Reactions: Hogman2145

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
You know what would be cool, if the Dev gave a button where we can choose which Chapter you want to go to, instead of having to start the game over if you lost a save or something and we can get to the new updates faster.
I'm not trying to be rude but how to people actually lose saves? I follow several games besides this one and I've never just completely lost a save on a Ren'py game. Especially since Ren'py saves are storied separately. Unless you unexpectedly had to get a new computer and didn't back anything up I don't really see how that happens.

And the updates are coming slower on account of the fact that the chapters are longer now. The earlier chapters were fairly short.

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
I'm not trying to be rude but how to people actually lose saves? I follow several games besides this one and I've never just completely lost a save on a Ren'py game. Especially since Ren'py saves are storied separately. Unless you unexpectedly had to get a new computer and didn't back anything up I don't really see how that happens.

And the updates are coming slower on account of the fact that the chapters are longer now. The earlier chapters were fairly short.
it happened to me before because I haven't play the game too long not Power Vacuum game but others, some people might incidentally delete their save files :WutFace:

so who knows

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
it happened to me before because I haven't play the game too long not Power Vacuum game but others, some people might incidentally delete their save files :WutFace:

so who knows
But that's what I'm talking about. How do you accidently delete the save? Ren'py saves are stored separately from the game itself.

Reactions: crookscomp

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I'm worried this game will be absolutely gutted by Patreon. Has anyone played through the new Patreon friendly version?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm worried this game will be absolutely gutted by Patreon. Has anyone played through the new Patreon friendly version?
Specifically for the Patreon version, Ophelia, Catherine and Brenna sex scenes are completely removed, but with a fan patch, it's like nothing was changed.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Specifically for the Patreon version, Ophelia, Catherine and Brenna sex scenes are completely removed, but with a fan patch, it's like nothing was changed.
Sigh.. it's very sad to hear this news my heart even squeezed after I just read your comment I hope nothing happens with this game it's my favorite of the genre it's one of the only ones I play to see all the scenes mainly NTR which for me are hilarious scenes and very good :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: E_nigma

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Is that fan patch posted here or on his Patreon? I don't see it.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes