Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
somebody mentioned a few posts back a game that uses a similar model to Ophelia does anyone remember that or kind find the post cause i can't find it anymore and i forgot the game.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
somebody mentioned a few posts back a game that uses a similar model to Ophelia does anyone remember that or kind find the post cause i can't find it anymore and i forgot the game.

I don't remember all of them. But there is ...
Nicole from "A mother's love"
The mother character from "My best deal"
Claire from "Treasure of Nadia"
Claudia from "Undercover love"

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Now that the MC has the emails he has a good weapon against Drew, after all I doubt that Ophelia would be happy to know that Drew fucked her husband, time for the MC to show a little of his evil side and start manipulating things in his favor, perhaps turn the Hunter's greatest weapon into his greatest weakness

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Now that the MC has the emails he has a good weapon against Drew, after all I doubt that Ophelia would be happy to know that Drew fucked her husband, time for the MC to show a little of his evil side and start manipulating things in his favor, perhaps turn the Hunter's greatest weapon into his greatest weakness
I couldn't agree more. Give them a taste of their own medicine

Reactions: OldmanRed

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Oh, this isn't going to go the way you think it will. Do you think that Drew was in love Sterling's father? It's some plot we haven't discovered yet. If Sterling would tell Drew about those emails, I'm sure Drew would laugh in the MC's face, calling his bluff and then spin it to make look himself as the victim. Drew won't be the one getting kicked out, but Sterling besmirching the memory of his father (who he never liked). We're dealing with people who've been manipulating people for longer than Sterling has been alive, so trust me when I say you won't come out on top (and with Drew, you want to come out on top, pun intended).

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Oh, this isn't going to go the way you think it will. Do you think that Drew was in love Sterling's father? It's some plot we haven't discovered yet. If Sterling would tell Drew about those emails, I'm sure Drew would laugh in the MC's face, calling his bluff and then spin it to make look himself as the victim. Drew won't be the one getting kicked out, but Sterling besmirching the memory of his father (who he never liked). We're dealing with people who've been manipulating people for longer than Sterling has been alive, so trust me when I say you won't come out on top (and with Drew, you want to come out on top, pun intended).
It has occurred to me that corrupting David may have been "phase one" of a plan for Hunter and Drew to seduce the rest of the family, as he would've been an obstacle to their ultimate goals.

I'm assuming Ophelia is in the dark about David's cheating, but it's also possible she already knows and is keeping that secret from the rest of her family.

Another big mystery I'm curious about is the actual circumstances of David's death.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
We barely know Drew yet, she could be in love and Ophelia get mad about that, i dont think MC will try to take Drew then Hunter, MC dont know what Drew realy want and so far, she doesnt do anything wrong.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Tin foil hat time... Ophelia is actually behind everything:illuminati:
Would be pretty unexpected, shes find out the whole thing about Hunter and get mad because Drew was the only option to succeed him, something like that would be a interest plot but a lot of people will definitely be angry about it lol.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
I never said Drew was in love, but I think Ophelia would definitely throw her out if she knew about her relationship with the mc's father, it's time to Sterling learn to play his cards right, depending on the luck is a recipe for failure

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes