SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The latest chapter absolutely trumped all before it in terms of sexual content and number of girls featured in it - im eluding to taking a break from using up all his free time on well... working even longer hours gave us a much better chapter as a result.
Just because I dropped one of my hobbies doesn't mean I'm spending more time at work. WWG has set times where he works at the game, so if he reaches those hours each day, he won't spend more time on the game. Again, we were given the time the chapter would be released when the What Ifs were still a thing and it was delivered as promised. And again, as I said before, the script for each chapter is already written, which means nothing was added or taken away from it. So, stopping the What Ifs changed absolutely nothing for the chapter.

But of course you'll ignore that, since it doesn't work with your narrative that What Ifs are bad and hold back the game.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The latest chapter absolutely trumped all before it in terms of sexual content and number of girls featured in it - im eluding to taking a break from using up all his free time on well... working even longer hours gave us a much better chapter as a result.
"Correlation does not imply causation." The sexual content has been steadily escalating each chapter. The earlier anticipation is now paying off. The What Ifs have literally nothing to do with it.

Still on a positive side it could be argued this over saturation to pander to minority of players gives him perhaps more creative desire to do anything else in the main game chapters (hence chapter 10 focused so heavily on pretty much EVERYONE else haha).
I think "pandering" and "minority" are debatable, but why does it seem to bother you so much that someone would try to please their biggest financial contributors? If a "majority" of players aren't contributing, why should WWG care what they want?

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Has Patreon approved all the changes the dev made yet? If they haven't I wouldn't expect the What If? to get released until after that at least. Unless he wants to get booted off Patreon.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Reactions: maynardkeynes65
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes