SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Gone are the days that we could say "oh, the futa/trans tag is because of this game in the game".

NO, my friend! It is because your uncle Drew has returned, but now it is your AUNT! DUN DUN DUN! And Drew is a slick motherfucker (well, not yet, but that's his aim) who is not only a stunning knock out who still has their dong, but will also resort to any manipulation to get pussy.

So yeah, it's Chapter 10 stuff and it's a bad ending.

Reactions: DBOO

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Looks like it. Not suprising.
In this What If, Hunter will fuck Brenna, Ophelia and Catherine at least. And there could be more. It depends on how long this What If gonna be.
I mean the MC will not know about any of it. So Hunter can get all of the girls.
I know that the focus are the main three but I hope we can see all the other girls. Something like that Tiff ending.

Thenameisgod

Nov 19, 2017
Is there someone who has a clean save at the start of chapter 10?

I've looked around in this thread but I can only find ones that are almost fully finished or already halfway finished and loading my finished chapter 9 save gives an error that I can only quit.

After some extra digging I found some elsewhere.

Last edited:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Zabutnik Sorry you feel that way. But I don't think anyone are laughing at you, if anything we're all laughing together.
And I don't think I'm necessarily a "bully" and a "fucking asshole" for making a lighthearted joke like you say...
Infact,if there actually are any laughing at you then they would be the assholes.

Sterling visits f95zone and doesn't realize he can actually look a few posts back and get his answers before asking questions that has been answered a bunch of times already.
Feel free to make a joke about one of my posts if you see me slip up;)

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Jewl

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Question what are the chances that our new nurse is a milf herself?
Hard to say. I can't tell from her face, but she can be a milf indeed.
Also, look at those childbearing hips. If she is not a milf, we could always fix that by putting a baby in her. (Just saying.)

Reactions: TGafy
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes