andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
Not as far as i remember, we even had a discussion on the discord with WWG. You need to start the game with the patch and enable NTR at the start. You can't activate NTR midway through anymore.
I don't think so, I can activate NTR midway just fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone's got a save file for Ch 10 with NTR on ??
Have any save file with NTR on ??
View attachment 1-4-LT1.save View attachment 1-5-LT1.save

Reactions: Bonger12345

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Have any save file with NTR on ??
You can just turn the ntr switch on and then go back and through the gallery and pick the bad options. NTR in this game isn't canon. Ntr in this game is just that bad endings that result in game over game over. They pretty much consist of picking the option that leaves Sterling incapacitated while Hunter takes advantage of the girls while they're on drugs.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
What if? 7 Teasers
Yup, it will be amazing.

I swear, it is incredible. WWG created a game where i look forward to every new content. It doesn't matter that it's vanilla, NTR or basically anything.
I did write it in my first review of the game. I can set aside the fact, that Hunter is the ugliest, most disgusting man that ever existed. I don't want to skip his scenes, because i want to see the girls. Every girl is so attractive, it doesn't matter which gets new scene or with whom she gets the scene.
Didn't have this feeling with any other game.

I know it seems like an overreaction, but i can't help myself. I am hyped!

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
What if? 7 Teasers
God, I want to play it already. To be honest this is what I expected the game to be back when I played 0.3 the first time. Either you get the girls or Hunter steal them from you. I was a bit disappointed that the NTR were bad endings that rerolled you to the last decision but this teaser gives me an idea what could have been if WWG went for that path.

Also not to be greedy but do you have the rest of the teasers of chapter 11?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hope the return of What If's are not massively detrimental to the main game. He shelved them for a couple of months there and what happened? Chapter 10 featured significantly more sex scenes with a variety of the the girls most for the first time than we had come to expect (and they've not exactly been lacking so that's impressive). Hell even the NTR lovers who basically dominate the minority that votes on the What If's got to double dip on NTR content with Chapter 10.

Chapter 11 will be very telling indeed.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Hope the return of What If's are not massively detrimental to the main game. He shelved them for a couple of months there and what happened? Chapter 10 featured significantly more sex scenes with a variety of the the girls most for the first time than we had come to expect (and they've not exactly been lacking so that's impressive). Hell even the NTR lovers who basically dominate the minority that votes on the What If's got to double dip on NTR content with Chapter 10.

I am relatively new here. But as far as i know, What If's will not affect the main game.
WWG makes What If's in his free time. It was the case with previous one's too. But his schedule was so dense, he literally didn't have the time for anyting except making the game. So there was a break in What If's.

Now they are coming back, and there will be one in every second month. One where it is decided what it will be about, and one where he makes it. WWG has more free time, and we get more content. Win-win.

Last edited:

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018

I'm pretty sure that there have been two NTR scenes in updates since chapter 6 or 7.

Reactions: Xavier DAnger

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I'm pretty sure that there have been two NTR scenes in updates since chapter 6 or 7.
I was not clear enough with the statement that NTR lovers got to double dip (i meant they even got multiple NTR antagonists fucking your love interests away).

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I was not clear enough with the statement that NTR lovers got to double dip (i meant they even got multiple NTR antagonists fucking your love interests away).
Which was announced long before the What Ifs stopped, at the end of the previous chapter. So, again, not really relevant to the What Ifs being postponed.

You can't just throw any old stuff in an update. A story needs to have a structure, so that means there are certain things that either need to be included or cannot be included. If you throw in stuff willy-nilly, you may end up fucking over the story. So trust me when I say that everything that was released in Chapter 10 was intended to be released in Chapter 10. No extra's were added, just because there were no What Ifs.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
don't let the facts get in the way of how what if's "delay the game"
Who said they would "delay the game"?

The latest chapter absolutely trumped all before it in terms of sexual content and number of girls featured in it - im eluding to taking a break from using up all his free time on well... working even longer hours gave us a much better chapter as a result. Id happily junk What If's in a heartbeat if it meant more of the same going forward (and that includes more NTR content in main game). Besides his ideas are for most part much better than the backers who seem to mostly sing from the same hym sheet (NTR, Brenna, Hunter and for some reason mysterious islands). Take out the latter (islands) and id rather he save his best ideas for main game scenes regarding those and he himself called out his issues with it, better he makes content he enjoys making vs having to try and reinvent the wheel on the side just to somehow shoe horn yet another Brenna gets fucked by Hunter scene into his schedule.

Still on a positive side it could be argued this over saturation to pander to minority of players gives him perhaps more creative desire to do anything else in the main game chapters (hence chapter 10 focused so heavily on pretty much EVERYONE else haha). It'll have also proven a nice little earner as it incentivises bigger backing on his patreon (as much as been the case with a lot of his rewards after reshuffle - even teasers are locked behind higher tiers than before). The only "delay" with chapter 11 will if there is one be thanks to Patreon itself and its recent interference forcing a rewrite, it already delayed chapter 10.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Eh, depends. I don't like futa so having Drew actually was worse for me because it was one less scene for Hunter.

I just want to say that WWG clearly stated that he always did What Ifs in his free time with no kind of effect on the main chapter development and the break for them and new schedule was to give himself more free time instead of just programming, writing and rendering all day.

Reactions: gammel
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes