dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The way you explain it makes it sound like Hunter has sex off screen, but you don't see it. You'll scare him off from playing this great game. Like saying NTR gets stronger as it goes is irrelevant info to tell him. He plays with it off, so he won't be seeing it.

Hunter stays the same through-out the game. Popping in every once in a while to remind you he exist and is always plotting. The NTR isn't canon and since you play with it off, you will only see him at a minimal. So don't worry about Hunter, is isn't a threat and you'll enjoy how much he physically suffers through out the game.

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
ntr gets stronger as you go. hunter has vaginal sex with every major LI besides catherine before the mc. now obv it doesnt "exist" when you turn it "off" but its there. But hunter is pumping gas into the home and all that sort of shit and there are times where he would drug and rape if not for turning off ntr but its there.
I don't understand why go into so much detail when someone tells you then don't play with NTR because they don't want to know.

A much better explanation would be what dartred did, as that would actually be a representative of what someone who plays with NTR off would see.

Just finish playing Chap 3 but this game gives me one of the most uncomfortable feelings I can get when playing AVNs. The NTR element clearly turns me off and even though the developer is kind enough to let me turn off the option, the presence of Hunter himself is enough for me to be very disgusted. Just a quick question: does the evil presence of Hunter grow stronger and stronger after Chap 3 even though I turn off the NTR option? If so maybe I should drop this game for the time being to preseve my mental health.
Much like dartred said, The NTR is a "failed state" if you play with it off the mc always wins so NTR would not happened in your game cuz Hunter just get his ass kicked at every corner.

You can take Hunter's taunts like the villain that takes too long to tell you his plans, by the time he finish he already lost.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Just finish playing Chap 3 but this game gives me one of the most uncomfortable feelings I can get when playing AVNs. The NTR element clearly turns me off and even though the developer is kind enough to let me turn off the option, the presence of Hunter himself is enough for me to be very disgusted. Just a quick question: does the evil presence of Hunter grow stronger and stronger after Chap 3 even though I turn off the NTR option? If so maybe I should drop this game for the time being to preseve my mental health.
If you have NTR off Hunter will never get the girls, he will always try to of course but never succeed. Every NTR scene in every chapter is locked behind a choice, a multiverse one might call it, you make the wrong decision Hunter gets the girls and you fail, you make the right decision and cockblock him.
With NTR off Sterling is automatically predetermined to cockblock Hunter everytime.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
In short, if you have NTR off, hunter will try his best to fuck the girls, make his crazy plans and everything, but you will foil his plans and fuck the girls instead.
He exists as an antagonist, think of it like a movie, you need an antagonist to root against, for the hero to beat. Thats what hunter is.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
In short, if you have NTR off, hunter will try his best to fuck the girls, make his crazy plans and everything, but you will foil his plans and fuck the girls instead.
He exists as an antagonist, think of it like a movie, you need an antagonist to root against, for the hero to beat. Thats what hunter is.
I really don't mind an AVN game having an antagonist to push the plot, but Hunter's appearance just strikes me as a piece of dead meat lingering around my eyes whenever my sexual desire is aroused to the point that I actually find myself getting harder and harder to enjoy the story (just opened the skip unseen text button and skipped the hell out of the game moments ago), which is sad for me because the girls are very attractive.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I really don't mind an AVN game having an antagonist to push the plot, but Hunter's appearance just strikes me as a piece of dead meat lingering around my eyes whenever my sexual desire is aroused to the point that I actually find myself getting harder and harder to enjoy the story (just opened the skip unseen text button and skipped the hell out of the game moments ago), which is sad for me because the girls are very attractive.
I can completely relate with that. Hunter is probably the most revolting AVN character i have seen. But he just makes such a good and funny antagonist that for me it kinda balances it out. Plus when he fails, he at times suffers a lot (especially in later chapters) which is just icing on the cake.
If it helps, try to power through hunter scenes just to see him suffer.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The worst character in this game is clearly the younger sister, whose name I forgot. It seems the dev tried to create some kind tsundere trope. But holy shit, the result is so annoying. Pretty quickly I had to fast forward every dialogue with her, because it is unbearable. If she was at least attractive maybe I could muster the will to read what she says. But sadly she's super ugly. At times I was wondering if I should turn on NTR and force her on the decaying old bastard. But that would require too much effort. It boggles my mind what the dev was thinking when making a "LI" like her. Who in their right mind wants that?!?!

• Angry
Reactions: kabraly and TGafy

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
The worst character in this game is clearly the younger sister, whose name I forgot. It seems the dev tried to create some kind tsundere trope. But holy shit, the result is so annoying. Pretty quickly I had to fast forward every dialogue with her, because it is unbearable. If she was at least attractive maybe I could muster the will to read what she says. But sadly she's super ugly. At times I was wondering if I should turn on NTR and force her on the decaying old bastard. But that would require too much effort. It boggles my mind what the dev was thinking when making a "LI" like her. Who in their right mind wants that?!?!
well you know all the redhead women are crazy that's a fact, the hotter the crazier, if you don't believe me just go out with one and you will give the reason

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Your comparison to the tsundere trope doesn't quite fit: "tsundere" characters are initially cold, while Catherine is so affectionate she jumps on top of the MC the first time she sees him. If anyone is tsundere, it's the older sister Brenna. Catherine is the sweetest and funniest character in the game, so you're missing out by skipping her dialogue. If her appearance doesn't suit your taste, that's fine, but I will say that her renders seem to gradually improve later in the game.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Your comparison to the tsundere trope doesn't quite fit: "tsundere" characters are initially cold, while Catherine is so affectionate she jumps on top of the MC the first time she sees him. Catherine is the sweetest and funniest character in the game, so you're missing out by skipping her dialogue. If her appearance doesn't suit your taste, that's fine, but I will say that her renders seem to gradually improve later in than game.
I agree the "tsundere" is Brenna if anything in the game, at least at the start but at this point in the game I don't know if anyone fit it 100%.

But about Cat being the funniest? nah, that's subjective of course. But as a character visually(more to do with her small frame) and in terms of dialog she add the least for me, I really don't like the over the top persona she has. I also started skipping her dialog in chapter 9, took me a while, but she is just not for me.

But if you like her, more power to you.

Reactions: ARB582

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
But about Cat being the funniest? nah, that's subjective of course. But as a character visually(more to do with her small frame) and in terms of dialog she add the least for me, I really don't like the over the top persona she has. I also started skipping her dialog in chapter 9, took me a while, but she is just not for me.
That's a fair opinion, far more reasonable than sakuyas_mmaster calling her "the worst" and "super ugly". While Catherine is not my favorite character in this game, I don't see a reason for people to make such inflammatory comments. Her wacky personality doesn't bother me because I find all the characters to be somewhat cartoonish, or like sitcom characters. Their personalities rarely come across as "realistic".

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
I really hope we get to see Brenna doing fitness with Ophelia in the next update. She clearly was horny when she was with sterling

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Playing with NTR on is like:

-Here comes an irrelevant choice. There are two doors in front of you. Which one you will open?
+I...I don't know. Does it matter? You didn't let me make a choice like for an hour. Why now?
-Just pick one.
+Okay. I'll take the right door... I guess.
-YOUR LIFE IS RUINED. EVERYONE YOU CARED ABOUT IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WILL BE FUCKED BY 3 METERS LONG DICK OWNER MONSTER WHICH IS JUST A FEW YEARS YOUNGER THAN ADAM AND EVE. YOU WILL WATCH THEM FUCK AND NO ONE WILL CARE ABOUT YOU. NEVER. YOU WILL GET PARALYZED AND HE WILL FUCK THEM ALL AROUND THE HOUSE AND YOU WILL SUFFER. HE WILL LOOK INTO YOUR EYES WHILE ASSFUCKING THE GIRLS YOU ONCE LOVED AND THOUGHT THEY LOVED YOU BACK. YOU ARE FUCKING RAPED UPON YOUR DEATHBED.
+I... I will take the left door
+Yeah, okay cool.

I love this game.
To me, that is the reason why i think NTR in this game its cool, doenst matter what happend if Hunter wins because hes always lose, its kinda like a bunch of bonus scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123 and DBOO
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes