BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
For all those questions speculating when Chapter 11 is out, you can refer to this calculation.
I will keep this up-to-date with the latest info I find, so you're welcome to bookmark it.

Previous data:
"I downloaded Daz in late June so a bit over two months to learn everything and get the .1 out" - WWG
(So the v0.1 time is an estimate.)

v0.1 released at 05/09/2019 (2mo 10d – 2mo 20d)
v0.2 released at 23/10/2019 (1mo 18d)
v0.3 released at 02/01/2020 (2mo 10d)
v0.4 released at 01/03/2020 (1mo 28d)
v0.5 released at 21/05/2020 (2mo 20d)
v0.6 released at 14/08/2020 (2mo 24d)
v0.7 released at 28/12/2020 (4mo 14d)
v0.8 released at 11/05/2021 (4mo 13d)
v0.9 released at 31/10/2021 (5mo 20d)
v0.10 released at 17/06/2022 (7mo 17d) (delayed a bit by Patreon's "Trust and Safety" team)

v0.11 data and speculation:
• Before 1st status we can project best guesses based on the average of the past 4, 3, 2 or 1 releases:
— 136d+134d+173d+229d / 4 = 168d (5mo 15d) = 02/12/2022
— 134d+173d+229d / 3 = 179d (5mo 25d) = 12/12/2022
— 173d+229d / 2 = 201d (6mo 18d) = 04/01/2023
— Exactly the same time as v0.10: 01/02/2023
(PLACEHOLDER/WIP)• If the expected time trails along a projected "time series" graph based on all previous releases (maybe even also factoring in script size & number of renders/animation, if I can get the data): DD/MM/202Y or a graph.
(TEMPLATE)• 1st status was that v0.11 was at ??% at DD/MM/2022 (?? days or ?mo ?d after previous release).
Continuing at current speed, release-date is projected as DD/MM/202Y.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Spend more time doing her chores in the morning and/or working out with her in the evening. Eventually you will get a prompt during the 1300 event that will be red or green depending on if you have enough relationship points.
Relationship points were removed from the early game(see changelog for chapter 8).

Reactions: Ro_kr

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
is it my imagination, or the Mc's mom is getting bigger and more jacked??
Every character in the house is getting drugged by Hunter. With what hasn't been explicitly confirmed for everybody, but Sterling thinks he is being drugged with HGH leading to his rapid muscle growth. So its entirely possible that Ophelia is more jacked, though Hunter drugged her to induce lactation. I don't see it but it is possible

karl wasserstrom

Mar 30, 2018
Every character in the house is getting drugged by Hunter. With what hasn't been explicitly confirmed for everybody, but Sterling thinks he is being drugged with HGH leading to his rapid muscle growth. So its entirely possible that Ophelia is more jacked, though Hunter drugged her to induce lactation. I don't see it but it is possible
Maybe catherine should be the one that has that kind of treatment. She is always wanting to get more swole and muscular than any other character on the family, and she already feels like she is not as strong as she should be. Maybe it could be a way to add the posibility to either make her grow, as well as the rest of the family girls, like a femdom alternative, as well as the MC taking charge in the end (which it seems it's the general idea behind all this)

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Maybe catherine should be the one that has that kind of treatment. She is always wanting to get more swole and muscular than any other character on the family, and she already feels like she is not as strong as she should be. Maybe it could be a way to add the posibility to either make her grow, as well as the rest of the family girls, like a femdom alternative, as well as the MC taking charge in the end (which it seems it's the general idea behind all this)
Seeing Catherine as tall as either Ophelia or Brenna would give me the weirdest erection...
Lucia, Eva, and especially Mallory would all flee the country....
Rebecca would start training for the inevitable fight to see who gets to take on Peyton for the title belt....
And I think even Drew would throw in the towel and tell Hunter that this freak show is all his, now.

wes2727

Mar 8, 2021
Had to buy a new pc, apparently didnt back up my saves to my external. any place I can find save file for beginning of chapter 8 or close too? Or do I have to go through the grind again. Thanks.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Had to buy a new pc, apparently didnt back up my saves to my external. any place I can find save file for beginning of chapter 8 or close too? Or do I have to go through the grind again. Thanks.
I have saves for the start of each chapter if you'd like, but I believe the name of my MC is "Stevan" not "Sterling" if that's okay with you.

I don't know how to change the MC's name in game.

Reactions: wes2727

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Shes also working out alot - they all do really but you see her with Kumiko in the gym during scenes or working out in the living room in front of Brenna in others. Couple that with the sheer volume of drums theyre being exposed to by Hunter and you can see they are all getting jacked up to the heavens. Even Lucia who makes zero effort to exercise that i recall doesnt have an ounce of fat on her despite being prob THE most conscious of her body (albeit before corruption caused her to mass 180 her issues with showing it somewhat lol)

Reactions: karl wasserstrom

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
Spend more time doing her chores in the morning and/or working out with her in the evening. Eventually you will get a prompt during the 1300 event that will be red or green depending on if you have enough relationship points.
Thank you sir. It feels weird to me that I have to keep helping with these chores to get my trust up to some specific undisclosed amount, if the dialogue is the same all the time. I sorta assumed that only new dialogue = progression of the event/story but that's not true apparently.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Sadly the What If teasers are only for the 20$ tier so I don't know if we are going to get them. I'm really more interested in those than the new update.
Right. If you have the other ones, could you share them? I'll add them with the rest

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Hunter is way to popular, i believe will be the same stuff as Ch 10, 1 Drew 1 Hunter, maybe we see Hunter with all the family girls, probably MC will fuck booth sisters in a threesome next chapter, and Hunter its always ahead, thats my guess.
Yes, i know Hunter is one of the main reason this game is succesful.
I played the first 9 Chapter right before Chapter 10 beta came out. So, i experienced the game as a whole. Therefore i saw a lot of Hunter in a very short amount of time. That is why i personally wouldn't mind if there would be a whole chapter without Hunter.

But as we said he is popular. Besides that, i know a lot of people do not necessaraly like futa/trans. (So, they want Hunter scenes and not Drew.)
Either way, i am good and will enjoy what is coming.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes