Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So Hunter had got with most of the girls throughout this game, Eva, Catherine, Brenna, Amber, Mallory, Lucia and currently Ophelia and Drew had sex with Tiff, So my question is which girl will the bad end focus on in Chapter 11?
That's a good question. Hotel-girl is unlikely because Hunter and Drew probably don't know she exists, while Sterling has only casual interest towards her (so it wouldn't be much of a "bad" end). My guess is Kumiko, she's been built up for a while and hasn't had a full-on sex scene yet. :unsure:

A long-shot that I'd like to see is the return of Keira (and possibly her mother). She looked great in her What If appearance, and I wonder if she's still enthralled to Hunter and Drew.

Alternatively I'd like to see more threesomes in the bad ends. In chapter 9 we saw Hunter/Catherine/Amber. I'd especially like to see Hunter/female/Drew spit-roast action.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
That's a good question. Hotel-girl is unlikely because Hunter and Drew probably don't know she exists, while Sterling has only casual interest towards her (so it wouldn't be much of a "bad" end). My guess is Kumiko, she's been built up for a while and hasn't had a full-on sex scene yet. :unsure:

A long-shot that I'd like to see is the return of Keira (and possibly her mother). She looked great in her What If appearance, and I wonder if she's still enthralled to Hunter and Drew.

Alternatively I'd like to see more threesomes in the bad ends. In chapter 9 we saw Hunter/Catherine/Amber. I'd especially like to see Hunter/female/Drew spit-roast action.
I agree that Kumiko would be a good choice, and that she needs to get closer to Sterling first so that it would be a greater loss when Hunter gets her in an bad ending. So we might have a girl Hunter has already been with(in a bad end) or a combination of 2 or more. OR... It may be time for Drew to add to his bad ending body count(more likely IMO).

Having Kiera and her mother show up would be a nice twist. Would they still be under the spell of Hunter and Drew? Or could Sterling somehow either:
A) break the hold Hunter/Drew have on them,
B) take them both for himself,
C) share them with one or both, or
D) zombie/alien/bear attack? (or alien zombie bears come to hail Catherine as their queen)

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
So Hunter had got with most of the girls throughout this game, Eva, Catherine, Brenna, Amber, Mallory, Lucia and currently Ophelia and Drew had sex with Tiff, So my question is which girl will the bad end focus on in Chapter 11?
I am curious too.
If i remember correctly, Hunter didn't have sex with Tiff and Kumiko so far. I don't think we will get another Tiff NTR scene so soon after Chapter 10. So my money is on Kumiko. She is in the story for a while now and i really want to see a sex scene with this hot milf.

But there is another thing. Hunter didn't show up in Chapter 10 except the bad ending with Ophelia. So, my other guess is there will be no NTR scene with Hunter in Chapter 11. Basically there is a chance in Chapter 11 Drew will be the only threat.
Drew got one scene so far and it was with Tiff. So there are a lot of girls for her to seduce and have sex with. That is why i think at least one of the NTR scenes will be Drew and one of the main girls. Maybe Lucia? Considering her futa/trans fetish. (Yes, in my eyes Lucia is a main girl.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dmob_6438

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I am curious too.
If i remember correctly, Hunter didn't have sex with Tiff and Kumiko so far. I don't think we will get another Tiff NTR scene so soon after Chapter 10. So my money is on Kumiko. She is in the story for a while now and i really want to see a sex scene with this hot milf.

But there is another thing. Hunter didn't showed up in Chapter 10 except the bad ending with Ophelia. So, my other guess is there will be no NTR scene with Hunter in Chapter 11. Drew got one scene so far and it was with Tiff. That is why i think at least one of the NTR scenes will be Drew and one of the main girls. Maybe Lucia? Considering her futa/trans fetish. (Yes, in my eyes Lucia is a main girl.)
Well you’re probably right, Drew had just arrived last Chapter and he already had sex with one of the girls, i think Drew will get with Amber and Eva next chapter cuz its been a minute since I’ve seen a Eva NTR scene

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
Ok I feel like a total dumbass but I can't figure out how to progress. I have two events left, Brenna's tanning event (4/6) and Brenna's photo event (4/5). If I go to the tanning event, it says I have to progress the photo event, and.... Vice versa. The hint says 'advance tanning event until prank' so I guess I have to initiate that somehow?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Ok I feel like a total dumbass but I can't figure out how to progress. I have two events left, Brenna's tanning event (4/6) and Brenna's photo event (4/5). If I go to the tanning event, it says I have to progress the photo event, and.... Vice versa. The hint says 'advance tanning event until prank' so I guess I have to initiate that somehow?
The prank should take place at the pool

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I am curious too.

But there is another thing. Hunter didn't show up in Chapter 10 except the bad ending with Ophelia. So, my other guess is there will be no NTR scene with Hunter in Chapter 11. Basically there is a chance in Chapter 11 Drew will be the only threat.
Drew got one scene so far and it was with Tiff. So there are a lot of girls for her to seduce and have sex with. That is why i think at least one of the NTR scenes will be Drew and one of the main girls. Maybe Lucia? Considering her futa/trans fetish. (Yes, in my eyes Lucia is a main girl.)
Hunter is way to popular, i believe will be the same stuff as Ch 10, 1 Drew 1 Hunter, maybe we see Hunter with all the family girls, probably MC will fuck booth sisters in a threesome next chapter, and Hunter its always ahead, thats my guess.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Spend more time doing her chores in the morning and/or working out with her in the evening. Eventually you will get a prompt during the 1300 event that will be red or green depending on if you have enough relationship points.

Reactions: Absolute_Icon

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Man... Two teasers today, one for the main-game and one for the what if. New character is looking great :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes